Best PVP Weapons and Perks? (D1)

Paperclip1776

I've gone back to the original Destiny.  I know, why?  Because it's a game I've truly enjoyed playing.  I created a new Titan and started from scratch earlier this month.  And yes, PVP is still up and running, albeit harder to find full lobbies and certain modes are more dead than others.  I'm trying to find the best PVP weapons and the best RNG weapon perks to use.  I played Destiny a ton when it came out but it's been at least 4 years since I've picked it up and I don't know what the current PVP META was left at when Destiny 2 was released in Sept. 2017.  Plus, I flat out forgot what weapon perks I should be using.  Certain things are obvious (i.e. strong stability) but I don't know what the perfect weapon load out looks like.

Looking for:

- PVP weapons

- PVP weapon perks (best RNG scenario)

- Anything else helpful for a Titan in PVP (note: I'm sticking with a Titan)

Any help is appreciated!  I tried to search for D1 content in Reddit, YT, and multiple forums but I have to sift through pages and pages of D2 content to get lucky to find a single article or video on D1 and they haven't been all that helpful.  I searched PSNP Destiny 1 forum too but I didn't see any articles that were closer to when Destiny 2 came out, knowing the PVP META changed as new DLC and balance patches came out throughout the lifecycle of D1.

Thank you.

Edited by Paperclip1776
grammar update