Did you read it or skip it?

I'm just curious. 

Personally, since I like to read, and I like visual novels too, and don't care about the fast time of a platinum, I have read all the story. 

It's just 2 hours long, so not much. I'm used to 30 hours long or more, no big deal. 

The story was ok, for what is worth, but Arcadia, the heroine was very unfriendly and dislikeable. 

• Like 2

I read it all and quite enjoyed the story.  It took me roughly about an hour and 30-40 minutes.  Given the title I wouldn't be surprised if there were more games to be released in the future set in the same world but focusing on a different character.  If so I'd most likely buy it/them.   

• Like 1

On 26/8/2021 at 7:10 PM, PondNewt said:

I read it all and quite enjoyed the story.  It took me roughly about an hour and 30-40 minutes.  Given the title I wouldn't be surprised if there were more games to be released in the future set in the same world but focusing on a different character.  If so I'd most likely buy it/them.   

Yeah, I think it too. As Talia is the country in which the story takes place, there can be others "Legends of Talia" with other characters. Plus, Arcadia talks about other characters and groups that are never showed. 

• 1 month later...

Currently playing/reading I guess lol. I've played one other VN on PS4 Autumn's Journey and quite enjoyed that one, but I do agree that Arcadia is really unlikable at first and like a wall really most of the time. The story is nice so far, could so imagine it being an actual book with more depth.

• 1 year later...
On 24/8/2021 at 3:07 AM, Play3GianniGreed said:

I'm just curious. 

Personally, since I like to read, and I like visual novels too, and don't care about the fast time of a platinum, I have read all the story. 

It's just 2 hours long, so not much. I'm used to 30 hours long or more, no big deal. 

The story was ok, for what is worth, but Arcadia, the heroine was very unfriendly and dislikeable. 

The first time I have read it, it is a nice story.