Buy a tank

Fedex_Alien

Ragazzi sono molto indietro con il tank russo, volevo sapere se qualcuno sa se comprando un lvl X si ottiene il relativo trofeo.

Google Translate:

Guys I am far behind with the Russian tank, I wanted to know if anyone knows if buying a lvl X you get the relative trophy.

Edited by DaivRules
Posts must be in English

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/08/2021 at 4:11 AM, Fedex_Alien said:

Ragazzi sono molto indietro con il tank russo, volevo sapere se qualcuno sa se comprando un lvl X si ottiene il relativo trofeo.

Google Translate:

Guys I am far behind with the Russian tank, I wanted to know if anyone knows if buying a lvl X you get the relative trophy.

It doesn't unfortunately, i had the same thought when i started seriously playing world of tanks this year. Trophy won't unlock cuz' you need to research a tier X, this meaning you must grind the tier IX a lot so it will research the tier X, finally giving you the trophy (may take 200+ battles from tier IX-X), depending how good you are at the game ofc and how lucky. One advise pickup techtrees that spread like the tiger (p) which can lead to a heavy tier X MAUS and Jagdpanzer E 100 TD also tier X. This way you save grind from tier Tier 3-7 (i hope you understand what i mean). Also what helps a lot is picking up lines that don't require a lot of xp to research like the xm551 american light tank or the american medium that has the T20 and Pershing. Recommended you have good premium tanks on garage aswell so you can grind out silver faster when you have premium account, so then you can have good amount of currency to use for techtrees etc.