IEYTD2 Trophy Thoughts

Soraking1991

Straightforward list, similar to the first one! However I'll probably wait for a guide if I choose to go for this one because the first game frustrated the living hell out of me (the challenges specifically were finnicky, causing me to restart the whole level sometimes) ?

Edit: I mean a guide is helpful for challenges that you cannot figure out. 

Edited by MikeCheck--

2 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Straightforward list, similar to the first one! However I'll probably wait for a guide if I choose to go for this one because the first game frustrated the living hell out of me (the challenges specifically were finnicky, causing me to restart the whole level sometimes) ?

That's the fun of the game though, trying to work out the solutions and trying different things - if you're literally just following a guide, what's the point in playing it?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, turniplord said:

That's the fun of the game though, trying to work out the solutions and trying different things - if you're literally just following a guide, what's the point in playing it?

I agree with you, play the first time around for fun but a guide can be helpful if one cannot figure out the solutions to some of the challenges that aren't so straight-forward. Of course I'd play the game the first time without concern but coming back to clean up trophies would be helpful with a guide. 

Edited by MikeCheck--