Autopop?

7 hours ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Would love to know this as well. Digital version comes with both copies.. hoping someone will try on a second account just to test. Otherwise I’m jumping straight to ps5 version

Disc version is meant to have the free upgrade but it's still not there for me if anyone knows a region with the upgrade yet?

15 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

If that was true, the PS5 list would be full of trophies earned in a second but it isn't.

I can confirm this too when I launched the ps5 version the other day it was a fresh start nothing transferred over. maybe and hopefully in a future update?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The two versions don't currently support importing the PS4 save into the PS5 version, nor is any of the progress saved online.

No word if there's plans to add this at a later date, but it'd be a welcome addition if Cold Iron can manage to get it working without breaking something else.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 11/11/2023 at 2:15 PM, HuntingFever said:

No, cross-save only goes 1 way from the PS4 to the PS5.

So if i complete ps4 and i can transfer data to PS5 all the tropys will autopop?

I am asking because on ps4 version last four people recieve platinum in one minute and the does not complete ps5 version, it is like they take cross save from PC

Edited by Riv1404

1 hour ago, Riv1404 said:

So if i complete ps4 and i can transfer data to PS5 all the tropys will autopop?

I am asking because on ps4 version last four people recieve platinum in one minute and the does not complete ps5 version, it is like they take cross save from PC

There's cross-save but no auto-pop (unless something changed with the last update and wasn't in the patch notes), all the trophies have to be redone from scratch. Also, there's no cross-save either to or from the PC version, it only works when going from the PS4 to the PS5.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There's cross-save but no auto-pop (unless something changed with the last update and wasn't in the patch notes), all the trophies have to be redone from scratch. Also, there's no cross-save either to or from the PC version, it only works when going from the PS4 to the PS5.

Thank you for answer and explanation

I own the digital copy, I played 120+hrs on the PS5 version, and the only trophies I need are finishing the campaign on Extreme and Insane.

Yesterday I tried the PS4 version to see if it runs ok on the PS5, i was surprised the level up a weapon to 4 stars trophy popped. When I checked my inventory, the 4 starting guns are already on 4 stars for some reason.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, aoshi900 said:

I own the digital copy, I played 120+hrs on the PS5 version, and the only trophies I need are finishing the campaign on Extreme and Insane.

Yesterday I tried the PS4 version to see if it runs ok on the PS5, i was surprised the level up a weapon to 4 stars trophy popped. When I checked my inventory, the 4 starting guns are already on 4 stars for some reason.

Interesting 🤔. If true, this means Fireteam Elite is one of the rare 2-way cross-save titles, albeit with only limited auto-pop 🤔.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 11/18/2023 at 11:55 AM, Riv1404 said:

No cross-save nor autopop you will have to start from scratch again if you want the platinum again

On 11/11/2023 at 6:05 AM, marfidude said:

Does the ps5 version auto pop the ps4 version?

No autopop at all, you will have to start from scratch again

• Like 1