[Video] All Intel Locations

Warby_AU

18 hours ago, Warby_AU said:

All Intel Locations - Aliens Fireteam Elite

There are a total of 39 Intel that can be found in Aliens Fireteam Elite.

Leave a like if this video helped! :)

Timeline
UAS Endeavor
1) 0:00
2) 0:20
3) 0:38

Priority One: Ingress
4) 1:02
5) 1:22
6) 1:40

Priority One: Rescue
7) 1:56
8) 2:15
9) 2:33

Priority One: Extract
10) 2:51
11) 3:06
12) 3:18

Giants in the Earth: Insertion
13) 3:35
14) 3:56
15) 4:16

Giants in the Earth: Contact
16) 4:33
17) 4:49
18) 5:08

Giants in the Earth: Evacuate
19) 5:36
20) 5:53
21) 6:14

The Gift of Fire: Recon
22) 6:31
23) 6:47
24) 7:03

The Gift of Fire: Advance
25) 7:18
26) 7:45
27) 8:12

The Gift of Fire: Boarding
28) 8:31
29) 8:50
30) 9:07

The Only Way to Sure: Breach
31) 9:22
32) 9:36
33) 9:49

The Only Way to Sure: Search
34) 10:07
35) 10:30
36) 10:59

The Only Way to Sure: Regicide
37) 11:18
38) 11:36
39) 11:51

Is it alright if I include this info in the Guide I'm writing?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Flynnerigan said:

@HuntingFever are you currently writing a guide for the game on this website? I'm mostly through my guide too - if you'd like to collaborate, please let me know.

No, I'm doing it on playstationtrophies.org but you're more than welcome to chip in some info for it :).

10 hours ago, Warby_AU said:

Yes that is fine

Thank you, I'll give you full credit for the info :).

• Like 1

@Warby_AU have an awesome guide here 10/10, I ran into an issue, intel log 23, 24 seemed to be bugged out for me as I'm unable to pick those up do I pick these up at a later time after I've made progress on other missions or where these bugged for you too? I have restarted the game and still no luck, as of typing this there's an update but haven't played the mission again just yet so I'll find out soon. Thankyou!

PS looking forward to the full guide @HuntingFever :).

Edited by hazikq786
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, hazikq786 said:

@Warby_AU have an awesome guide here 10/10, I ran into an issue, intel log 23, 24 seemed to be bugged out for me as I'm unable to pick those up do I pick these up at a later time after I've made progress on other missions or where these bugged for you too? I have restarted the game and still no luck, as of typing this there's an update but haven't played the mission again just yet so I'll find out soon. Thankyou!

This trophy appears to be unobtainable on all platforms from what I can tell :(.

5 hours ago, hazikq786 said:

Yes it was bugged for me as well

On 27/08/2021 at 0:21 AM, HuntingFever said:

This trophy appears to be unobtainable on all platforms from what I can tell :(.

Danaerium seems to be the only player who has the trophy on ps4 i'm assuming this was the patch version 1.00 of the game.While on the ps5 side of things currently 28+ players are tracked to have CMISRS Asset trophy seems to be a ps4 specific issue.

I wonder if I can auto-pop the trophies backwards I could try to launch PS5 version, run the mission and hope the intel isn't bugged, but I do wonder if like Outriders I can just play the ps5 version get the trophies, launch ps4 version get all the trophies to auto pop?. I hope that makes sense.

On 27/08/2021 at 1:52 AM, Warby_AU said:

Yes it was bugged for me as well

just curious did you play on the patch 1.00 or later?

Edited by hazikq786
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, hazikq786 said:

Danaerium seems to be the only player who has the trophy on ps4 i'm assuming this was the patch version 1.00 of the game. While on the ps5 side of things currently 28+ players are tracked to have CMISRS Asset trophy seems to be a ps4 specific issue.

I wonder if I can auto-pop the trophies backwards I could try to launch PS5 version, run the mission and hope the intel isn't bugged, but I do wonder if like Outriders I can just play the ps5 version get the trophies, launch ps4 version get all the trophies to auto pop?. I hope that makes sense.

I've tried everything to try get the trophy to pop on ps4 version but nothing works. Update will most likely be needed.

4 minutes ago, Warby_AU said:

I've tried everything to try get the trophy to pop on ps4 version but nothing works. Update will most likely be needed.

seems so, I just launched ps5 version for the first time and there doesn't seem to be a way to transfer ps4 save to ps5, unless ofcorse i'm missing something.

6 hours ago, hazikq786 said:

Danaerium seems to be the only player who has the trophy on ps4 i'm assuming this was the patch version 1.00 of the game. While on the ps5 side of things currently 28+ players are tracked to have CMISRS Asset trophy seems to be a ps4 specific issue.

just curious did you play on the patch 1.00 or later?

I'll make a note of that in my Guide :(.

So collectible #22 (the gift of fire mission 1 collectible 1) won't register. I picked it up n it popped up on my screen but when I got back to base it's still grayed out n says Intel not found. I replayed the mission n can't pick it up since I already did so any1 have any suggestions? I'm on ps5.

4 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

So collectible #22 (the gift of fire mission 1 collectible 1) won't register. I picked it up n it popped up on my screen but when I got back to base it's still grayed out n says Intel not found. I replayed the mission n can't pick it up since I already did so any1 have any suggestions? I'm on ps5.

All you can do is either delete everything and try again or wait and see if the September 8th patch fixes it :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/8/2021 at 9:40 PM, hazikq786 said:

I have number 16 bugged.

Number 23 and 24 are fine

It's still broken in the patch. I think the issue is you pick up a collectable, game crashes, or something and then when you get back to hangar, it has been registered as picked up once already so it doesn't let you pick it up again, however it hasn't been saved properly (Dead island has same issue)

I have several items I can't pick up. It's STILL not fixed in the the patch from yesterday. How hard can it be to fix....

Edited by enaysoft

9 hours ago, enaysoft said:

It's still broken in the patch. I think the issue is you pick up a collectable, game crashes, or something and then when you get back to hangar, it has been registered as picked up once already so it doesn't let you pick it up again, however it hasn't been saved properly (Dead island has same issue)

I have several items I can't pick up. It's STILL not fixed in the the patch from yesterday. How hard can it be to fix....

None of that applies to me and the collectibles I can't pick up, because I never collected them in the first place and didn't know where they were until I watched the OP's video :(.