Resistance Mode adds one Trophy

Elite_Sniper001

Just now, da_Heino said:

Can't you just autopop the other version? Or at least play until the last checkpoint and then upload it to the cloud

I can't really remember if that's possible.. I know it works in Valhalla as I stack those all the time with new DLC. 

If that really is the case this trophy isn't too bad though. I did the PS5 version not too long ago and was able to get the story done in less then 2 days.

If you got the season pass you get Aiden and Wrench, those 2 pretty much all you need to clear the game.

1 minute ago, Deluziion90 said:

I can't really remember if that's possible.. I know it works in Valhalla as I stack those all the time with new DLC. 

If that really is the case this trophy isn't too bad though. I did the PS5 version not too long ago and was able to get the story done in less then 2 days.

If you got the season pass you get Aiden and Wrench, those 2 pretty much all you need to clear the game.

I know about Valhalla, just wasn't sure if Legion works the same.

Yeah, Aiden and Wrench are really good to play with. This new mode shouldn't be that much of a problem

Double checked on ubisoft official website and you can indeed play 1 version and autopop the other one. 

Transferring your Watch Dogs: Legion progress between your PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5

If you would like to transfer your saved game between the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation 5, you will need to upload your save to the cloud on your original platform and then load your cloud save onto your new platform. 

Please note, to make use of this feature, you need to have your Ubisoft account 
linked to your PlayStation account.

To upload your save to the cloud:

•  Open the main menu on your original platform.
•  Select Campaign, then Upload Save. 
The Upload Save option will be greyed out if your Ubisoft and PlayStation accounts are not linked.
•  Select the save you want to upload.
If you have an existing cloud save, you will be asked to confirm the upload.

Your save file will now upload to the cloud. 

To load your cloud save:

•  Open the main menu on the platform you want to move your save to.
•  Select Campaign, then Load Cloud Save. 
•  Choose the save you want to play.

Your saved game is now ready to play.

Launch your saved game as normal to start playing on your new platform. 

If you have any other questions, please 
get in touch.
Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

Is this like NG+ on hardest difficulty or something?

It’s a harder mode, yeah. 

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/watch-dogs/legion/news-updates/6Te3qL2Q87R2TOy6Ejto0N/tea-time-with-bagley-introducing-resistance-mode?isSso=true&refreshStatus=noLoginData

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Thought they won't release more trophies after bloodline so I deleted the game now I gotta install the game again.1f625.png

There is another DLC planned after Bloodlines too, no idea when that is arriving though. As for this Resistance trophy, considering how bugged the trophies have been for this game so far, i'm gonna wait a while to verify it works before jumping back in.

Dunno if this is gonna happen on PlayStation but on Xbox people are reporting that if you just start up the game, the trophy should pop. At least for them it did.

EDIT: Didn’t work for me :(

LMK the trophy pops for anyone that just starts the game.

Edited by Elite_Sniper001

46 minutes ago, TheGoaler said:

Same!

Still need all story for PS5, though.

I saw Permadeth is on. That has to be hard, right?

I think it is hard since that permanently kills ur operators. Lose them all and then it's game over.

• Like 1