Resistance Mode adds one Trophy

Elite_Sniper001

3 hours ago, xPatTheCatx said:

Looking for assistance in reference trophies for this game. Does anybody know if there is anymore planned DLC to include trophies after this Resistance mode update?

I have looked all over the Internet but can't seem to find anything on the subject.

Many thanks in advance.

Yes, ist will come More DLC. Maybe with Trophies.

20 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

does the permadeath even work on the paid operatives though like Aiden and wrench? or do they just act witth a cooldown timer?

Yes permadeath applies to paid operators, the only way to get them back is to start a new game.

I believe you can save scum though using USB/Cloud. Also I read somewhere you can just quit out before choosing a new operator when you die, can anyone confirm this?

I have tried that option of leaving before choosing the next agent after the previous one has died, and it has not worked for me. I have tested it with Wrench who is the agent who has died and nothing, when returning to the game the game automatically assigned me an agent at random from my list.

What I will try now is to upload my game to the cloud and upload it if my next agent falls in combat. Hopefully this option does work because I've already had three fallen agents and the mode is not so difficult, what happens is that there are missions in which enemies abound and do a lot of damage.

• Like 2

I started Resistance mode last night and so far, it’s a pain.  Not necessarily more difficult, but way more annoying.  It seems like the devs intention is to play this mode as stealthily as possible, which is slow.  If they had introduced NG+ and allowed us to play with an already fully upgraded character, I think that would have been better.  I’m only 2 missions in so far and I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve been making regular backup saves to the cloud.  

• Like 2

You start with the first three agents you choose at the beginning, also if you have any special paying or free agents, you also start with them. You also don't have any hacking tool enhancements or anything, all from scratch.

You can focus only on the main story, everything else does not need to be done.

Edited by sirdavid89
  • Like 3

Can You start a New game on resistente mode? And after beat the story change it to normal? Im planing on do this trophy with all the story and then change it to normal to get the platinum... and of course, do a lot of manual saves to the cloud in the procces 

Edited by Charly_Py

1 hour ago, steel6burgh said:

Congratulations on the trophy can you tell us how long it took and a difficulty rating please?

Thanks. 

Exactly 13 hours and it's a 4-6/10 depending on your play style.  The game is locked on hard difficulty, Perma death and the new crap is just the annoying checkpoints throughout the city and no fast travel (sort of). 

Lost Aidan and Wrench on the same mission early on to absolute BS.  Later in the game lost most of my legion (3-4 toons) on the mission below, until I found this crazy play on YouTube.

Again, this mode is annoying and pointless.  Nobody.... ABSOLUTELY NOBODY asked for this but oh well. 

In the end I had Mina (underrated), the Albion guard you have to get (super useful) and a paramedic.  I recommend getting a barrister too. 

Do know I was going as fast as I could without going crazy/ messy, so I only had the starting pistol but I did take the time to get some hacks to at least lvl 2.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Exactly 13 hours and it's a 4-6/10 depending on your play style.  The game is locked on hard difficulty, Perma death and the new crap is just the annoying checkpoints throughout the city and no fast travel (sort of). 

I'm in the same boat, haven't beaten the game but I would say 5/10 if you're an offensive player. It doesn't matter when Ubisoft says stealth is the main option that players should keep in mind. Gung-ho, fully offensive styles is 100% not an option as you die very quickly. I would also recommend the spider-bot rather than the A.R. cloak, as I found that the spider had more use and the cloak felt inconsistent. Also you should learn how to ride a cycle as I found that a lot of areas to bypass checkpoints were too narrow. 

• Like 1

Got the trophy, what an absolute pain in the ass. Who the hell at Ubisoft thought this was a good idea. Either put the hardest difficulty trophy in the main list or don't do it at all. Oh no then the game would be too hard and it won't sell any copies. Better tack it on as DLC. Sigh..

• Like 3

Just started and getting tech points is still as easy as it was using wrench.

- Fly above the place where the tech is

- Drop the spider bot down and hack it

- Rush to the Tech Point and grab it

- "Unhack" the spiderbot and hold R1 to retrieve the bot in your inventory and fly away to the next

- Get Spiderbot to rank 3 for double jump and a cloak to make it even more easier.

This will really help getting some upgrades for the later stuff.

Also cloud save ftw. No way I'm going to lose Aiden or Wrench to this bullshit Resistance Mode:D

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Thanks. 

Lost Aidan and Wrench on the same mission early on to absolute BS.  Later in the game lost most of my legion (3-4 toons) on the mission below, until I found this crazy play on YouTube.

Again, this mode is annoying and pointless.  Nobody.... ABSOLUTELY NOBODY asked for this but oh well. 

In the end I had Mina (underrated), the Albion guard you have to get (super useful) and a paramedic.  I recommend getting a barrister too. 

Do know I was going as fast as I could without going crazy/ messy, so I only had the starting pistol but I did take the time to get some hacks to at least lvl 2.

good god it sounds awful.  I waited so long to play this game because i was worried about shit like this.  lesson learned wait 2 years for ubisoft.  thanks for the information!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Have someone tried if the trophie pops on the ps5 Version if you do it on ps4 first? If not I am make the ps5 Version First with better graphic. Then it doesn’t matter I must do it twice anyway

You got cloud save. Just use the in game cloud save on the PS5 and replay the last bits on ps4 again for both trophies to be sure.

On to the last 3 missions on resistance, but dear god the Nigel Cass boss fight on resistance mode is horrendous. Non stop kamikaze drone spam from all of the elites, and getting shredded instantly by Cass's drone, took me over a dozen attempts (luckily there's a checkpoint if you die even though perma death is enabled on resistance). Can't recommend anyone other than Aiden for doing this mission as his lmg with reload damage buff and access to AR cloak as well as System Crash seem like the only feasible build for beating this on resistance. 

• Like 2