How Hard To Platinum this Game?

Fawazc98

I was about to buy the game because it looks amazing and also I thought it had a easy plat because all of its trophies are complete but then I heard people saying that the death mode levels are so hard that u will give up the plat and hate this game what are your guyz opinion? help!

I did it in under 5 hours. Some levels are tricky. Some arent. Its a combo of luck and skill. I say luck because sometimes you can get 5-8 notes right next to each other in a row. Other times youll go from one end of the screen to the next and theres no way youll win.

Death mode just takes a few tries to get the notes in the right places.  Sometimes the levels will load with notes in places that will not let you complete the level in the amount of time given, but keep trying and you'll beat it with lots of time to spare.

Easy platinum IMO

What they said ;) Death mode is a pain in the ass.. some of that stages are built so poorly that 80% of the time they're literally impossible, you'll be committing suicide most of the time as you'll be able to tell it's being impossible so you'll just choose to restart haha, have fun, easy plat if you want to start going bald at 12. If you're older then 12 umm start going bald tomorrow. Basically what I'm trying to say is, you'll be bald before your dad, he'll start wondering if he got the MPB gene from you. If you're girl, you're still going bald.. death mode that annoying. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I forgot about the Platinum on this game, reason being death mode however, given this is cross buy game, and the number of Silver Trophies you can earn outside of Death mode, I think it's worth playing just for the number of Silver Trophies.

Edited by Eshaal

Death mode is about 80% luck based, especially on certain levels, 10% skill and the remaining 10% is persistence. I was this close to throwing my controller at the tv screen after about 30 to 45 spent on a single death mode. Best strategy is to give yourself a break and/or come back the following day.

• Like 2

Death mode is about 80% luck based, especially on certain levels, 10% skill and the remaining 10% is persistence. I was this close to throwing my controller at the tv screen after about 30 to 45 spent on a single death mode. Best strategy is to give yourself a break and/or come back the following day.

That's why I strongly believe that Sound Shapes should be played on Vita, otherwise, Dualshocks might not survive =D

You won't destroy your Vita, but you might your controller =D

I loved the last Death Mode level, though :D "Without web, we will sleep" absolutely killed me :D

Edited by SatoshiOokami

pretty easy and fun game. The death mode can be a pain in the butt and the school mode is kinda weird but whatever also once you have this on your ps3 just upload to cloud and hop onto your vita and bam you get a instant plat as the trophies will pop up