How Hard To Platinum this Game?

Fawazc98

• 1 month later...

I just started this game today, I thought it was a easy plat based on the statistics, but Hell once I finished the main story and started the other mode omfg..... This sh** is hard as f*** man got me mad after I kept on re-starting the same level over n over..... Now I do understand the pleasure of syncing this game to get an other 100% Cause hell, no one wanna go after this again

I just started this game today, I thought it was a easy plat based on the statistics, but Hell once I finished the main story and started the other mode omfg..... This sh** is hard as f*** man got me mad after I kept on re-starting the same level over n over..... Now I do understand the pleasure of syncing this game to get an other 100% Cause hell, no one wanna go after this again

"100% ez plat"

• 2 weeks later...

this game was a major pain in the balls for me, i rated it 9/10 on .org only because of death mode. Its all about luck on this mode because the wee ball thing your meant to collect spawns in different places, lady luck was never on my side for this. if you feel lucky it shouldnt be that bad for you but it was for me. good luck.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

like most people here I did find some of the death mode levels easy & managed to do them in no time at all. but there have been some where I've spent 30+ minutes on & several tries just to be able to do it, sadly though there are a couple I still need to do to be able to get the platinum

• 3 weeks later...

Only 30+ minutes? Maybe I'm just bad at these sort of games (Ok, there's no maybe, I just am). I've spent at least 2 hours sitting there doing exactly the same Death Mode level. But as you've correctly said some of the levels you can just 'do' without much to it nor many attempts, but some of them, some of them test sanity. =o=

It's 100% luck. It's a 5-10 hour game. Even though it's not long, death mode is the dumbest thing ever. Thermogenic #2 is the worst and most luck base imo.

Even if you play perfect 50 times in a row, you have to hope the notes spawn right in front of you a good 5-10 times in a row, if not, even playing perfectly you won't be able to complete it. There pretty much all like this.

like most people here I did find some of the death mode levels easy & managed to do them in no time at all. but there have been some where I've spent 30+ minutes on & several tries just to be able to do it, sadly though there are a couple I still need to do to be able to get the platinum

Death mode is pure trial and error. I can play it almost non-stop without giving up but others will be less patient.

Wouldn't say "hard", just very tedious. The Death Mode levels are ridiculous, yes - but still very doable. Moreover, I still do wonder as to why the platinum is so common.

It's all worth the hassle in the end though, because the game owns so many silver trophies - and the fact that you can then get another 5 instant platinums due to cloud syncing is always a bonus, too.

Edited by Aela

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was about to buy the game because it looks amazing and also I thought it had a easy plat because all of its trophies are complete but then I heard people saying that the death mode levels are so hard that u will give up the plat and hate this game what are your guyz opinion? help!

I've got like 3-5 hours of playtime yesterday... and is almost near platinum. Not meant as any kind of offence but I think if you're a "hardcore" gamer (or an active trophy hunter) I would say this would be pretty easy. If you think platform games are hard in general, if you is about level 3 (lack harder trophies) or gaming once a month I won't recommend it. 

However, I like to plat both hard games and easy games. Easy games are nice since I like to boost my PSN profile. And hard games I can be proud of. Call of Duty is a game that I think got a pretty much harder "hardcore" mode. It's a different kind of game but I seriously had a lot more trouble completing campaign on veteran. When I comparing these games I'm thinking about how trophy difficulty is estimated at playstationtrophies.org. I can see that Sound Shapes was estimated to 4.5/10 (personal estimate) there and CoD Ghosts was estimated to 5/10. If I would rate it i'd give this game more like a 2/10 or maybe an easy 3/10. 

Games that I played and would say is similar but harder to me would be the "Pixeljunk"-series, "Cosmophony" but I should not even compare the (more or less) impossible "Cloudberry Kingdom" that has about 2-3 authentic completionsts. A lot of other platform games such as "Little Big Planet" are also harder. There are a lot of examples. So... hands down. If you want to get an EASY plat I DO really recommend this. Don't be afraid if people say "it's so hard". I can made each course in about 15- 30 min if I stay focused. 

PSN Profiles: "46.99% UNCOMMON" (ofc. the platinum)

Campaign is fun, death mode is just dumb. You'll have easier time doing a 1% platinum instead, only reason the plat is such a high % is because of all the double platinuming cloud syncing.

As I told previosly... It really depends about who you're. Some people think this is a very easy one while others don't. Even if you're right, to me "3 platinums" would be worth quite an effort.. regardless if it's the same game.

Edited by A-Rebirth
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still battling with these Death Mode trophies!! So frustrating!!

Out of all the Death Mode's I've only gotten one trophy. I really suck at this game.

It's just that the time limit is way too short at times.

Sometimes I am literally like 2 seconds away from my last note. When that happens, I just want to throw my controller against the wall.

I try not to look at the timer running down, as that just messes me up more often.

I'll just keep trying a little bit every day. Hopefully I will eventually get the Platinum. But Death Mode is one of the more frustrating parts of the game. The rest of the game, I really enjoyed it. Even got all the DLC for the rest of the Beat School modes, as I found those really fun.

Edited by DysectorZA

• 11 months later...