Bailiff and Trial-and-Error trophies

Neither of these two actually require you to complete every building and upgrade in Pribyslavitz. I had them both pop without upgrading the guardhouse and without building the rathaus. I did have to fully upgrade the church and return to Sir Divish though. 

As an aside, that trial and error trophy is truely obnoxious! Raising enough groschen to fully upgrade the church and build the rest of the village before you can learn to read is a pain in the arse. It took me nearly 150 hours to raise enough money so I had to play through a good chunk of the game without being able to read! It's a good feeling now I've got that trophy out the way mind. 

I didn't have much issue with either trophy. I had close to 40k groschen after completing Baptism by Fire and started working on building things right away following the guide. I think I was under 60 hours at this point - overburdening myself with armor off of bandits and Cumans was how I made the bulk of my money. I'd repair it all then sell it haggling each time. 

Once I started making money (1k plus, using the Contemplative perk I'd wait a few days to get some more money) and feed it back into the town. Then I went around and recruited the bulk of those you can persuade to come then finally built the church and rathouse. I needed to upgrade everything for Trial and Error and had to see the cutscene with Divish for Bailif.

Afterwards, I went straight to Uzhit to learn how to read for the Pestilence quest.