Random Select Main trophy in a few hours

Nubalico

21 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Hi, thanks for the video.

Is there a maximum cap on XP you can earn in a match and if so what is it? 

You're welcome :)

I maxed out almost 25k xp per match.  I did not continue anymore because with that in 10-12 games per character you reach level 15. It saved you wanting to raise all the characters to level 15. However, it seems that as the 20k passes, it goes more slowly but enough.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nubalico said:

You're welcome :)

I maxed out almost 25k xp per match.  I did not continue anymore because with that in 10-12 games per character you reach level 15. It saved you wanting to raise all the characters to level 15. However, it seems that as the 20k passes, it goes more slowly but enough.

Ah alright, I did grind all the way through with the method mentioned in the guide. I got a consistent 200-400 xp every 2 minutes (starting up and finishing a game) if it gets multiplied to atleast 25k per 10 minute match? than damn, that is really fast! 

@NoMoreUpdates@NoMoreUpdates You might want to look at this for the psnp guide. 

7 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Ah alright, I did grind all the way through with the method mentioned in the guide. I got a consistent 200-400 xp every 2 minutes (starting up and finishing a game) if it gets multiplied to atleast 25k per 10 minute match? than damn, that is really fast! 

I've already put the bettered method in the guide. It seems people understand it enough to know how to make it faster.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 0:31 PM, Bumperklever said:

It's even faster.  one-touch party games are 1 minute x 15-20k xp.  I got the trophy of 4 and 8 at level 15 in less than two hours.

Edited by Nubalico

• 3 months later...
37 minutes ago, Darling Baphomet said:

This method would work brilliantly if the game didn't keep freezing on the loading screen every 20-30 matches and ruining my streak. What a pain.

Happened to me once during the trophy attempt, but luckily it was towards the beginning. I got super nervous once I started getting 20k+ exp per match. 

• Like 1