JewishPanCaKe

Need that light trophy question.

6 posts in this topic

1. Does it count for YOUR trophy progress if others in your game collect the light cache.

 

And 2. Do they count as collected if you die and not finish the lightbringer? Or must you finish the lughtbringer for them to count towards the trophy? 🤔

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JewishPanCaKe said:

1. Does it count for YOUR trophy progress if others in your game collect the light cache.

 

And 2. Do they count as collected if you die and not finish the lightbringer? Or must you finish the lughtbringer for them to count towards the trophy? 1f914.png

Have the same question. I ran multiple lightbringers today and people opened it instead of me and hope it still counts since things like enemy XP and stuff does. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. I cannot comment on if others opening light chests goes towards your count since i played solo.

2. You can abandon the mission as soon as you collect the last three chests on your last trip back to the amplifier. I abandoned mission each time after I opened the last three chests until I got the 200.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Gonzo7166 said:

1. I cannot comment on if others opening light chests goes towards your count since i played solo.

2. You can abandon the mission as soon as you collect the last three chests on your last trip back to the amplifier. I abandoned mission each time after I opened the last three chests until I got the 200.

You can abandon at any point. I opened only 1 chest each run.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/8/2021 at 1:31 PM, MGWhiteboy95 said:

You can abandon at any point. I opened only 1 chest each run.

I've been doing this on PS5 for 4 hours and still nothing, what am I doing wrong?

Now I'm off, haven't I lost everything?

Edited by darktore
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This trophy is bugged. Kept a tally for each chest and im up to 210 and still no trophy. I’ve been doing 1 chest then abandon run. If anyone has any more update on this, would be appreciated. 
Update: got it after 217 shrugs* 

Maybe you cant abandon too quick? 

Edited by Ferbaus
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.