Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djb5f

Trophy Thoughts

7 posts in this topic

This should go well.

Looks um, pretty straight forward.

Don’t @ me lol 

I think you would have to be pretty bad at racing games if you can't complete laps. Or the game is so bad you won't want to complete the laps.

Another shovelware game that comes with an easy plat to entice people to buy it. It's frustrating to me when you see legit good Indie games that only have a few hundred people that have played it yet a game like this or any of the rat plats will get 1000's across all of their stacks.

Lol, what a easy list 😂

Can five people make a trophy video guide please thanks.

On 25.8.2021 at 3:12 AM, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Another shovelware game that comes with an easy plat to entice people to buy it. It's frustrating to me when you see legit good Indie games that only have a few hundred people that have played it yet a game like this or any of the rat plats will get 1000's across all of their stacks.

100% agreed. Playing so many badass indies atm like Ender Lilies Narita Boy and many many more and it would be so awesome if these games would get the same attention

On 8/24/2021 at 8:12 PM, Banana_Sausage47 said:

Iris Fall is an excellent indie game and not many ppl played it. Hard to understand why some get more attention than others.