Accidentally bought PS5 Upgrade, do I get access to the PS4 DIrector's Cut too?

thickish_post5

pretty much the title. I stupidly bought the PS5 Director's Cut upgrade and am now seeing that I can get 60 FPS on the PS4 with a PS5, so I figured to do the PS4 version for the auto pop, except it won't let me buy the PS4 version of the expansion now, as it says it conflicts with something that I've already bought. am I screwed, or does the PS5 upgrade include the same content for the PS4 version of the game?

Edited by thickish_post5

How much did you pay? There are lots of things you can buy:

DC for PS4

DC PS4 to PS5 upgrade

DC for PS4 and a PS5 upgrade

or the full native Ghost of Thushima for PS5 wich doesn't include anything for the PS4 but includes DC for PS5

my email receipt says I bought "Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR’S CUT (Game)" for PS5 for $40 CDN. viewing the PS4 DLC "(UPGRADE) PS4 Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT" it says:

"You already own the following products, which conflict with the product you're trying to buy.

-Ghost of Tsushima - Director's Cut"

22 minutes ago, thickish_post5 said:

my email receipt says I bought "Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR’S CUT (Game)" for PS5 for $40 CDN. viewing the PS4 DLC "(UPGRADE) PS4 Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT" it says:

"You already own the following products, which conflict with the product you're trying to buy.

-Ghost of Tsushima - Director's Cut"

I'm 99% sure you have the extra content for PS4.