Trophy Thoughts

It looks to have a bit more of an extensive trophy list than the original (maybe around 10 extra trophies).  The first game was quirky and quite fun in small doses for me once I got used to it so I may buy this new version at some point though I'll probably hang on for a sale.    

6 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

This game sucked. I don't know why I was dumb enough to believe it when I read it was fun. It's shit and I hate it. I can't believe I wasted enough time to platinum it.

I think it's fun! I also got the plat for the first release and even played a bit of the PSVR mode. Really excited for this remeowster!

Provided the trophies all work i'd be up for playing this again.

I just hope they fixed the non trophy related bug. I'm one of those people that like to complete a game 100%, not just the trophies.

Unfortunately the little logbook that the game has to show you all the items you've knocked over, could never be 100% completed as certain items in the game that should have spawned in, were bugged and never spawned in the game, even though the logbook lists them as items you need to knock over  >.<

• Like 1

10 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

This game sucked. I don't know why I was dumb enough to believe it when I read it was fun. It's shit and I hate it. I can't believe I wasted enough time to platinum it.

I understand how you feel, yowza, I once platinumed this game on my old accounts and getting to the goals in the time limits sucked, and so did getting that one speedrun trophy, you have to spawn the holiday level to get a chance at it. :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...