Hit Man trophy help (1000 combo) - Gates of Olympia

Benzychenz

I've seen this listed as the easiest place to get this trophy (other than the glitch(?) to stun lock a boss) but it isn't working for me.

It's easy to do at the start with the skeleton enemies, but seemingly at random one of the statues switches off and the dog enemies start spawning. It happened when I was at 600+ combo after a couple of minutes, then on my next attempt at a mere 150 after like 30 seconds. It's impossible to do once they spawn as they charge attack and grab you which immediately breaks the combo.

What is triggering this and why does it not happen in videos where people get to 1000 off the first skeletons?

I'm playing on titan difficulty, and no skeletons have died.

Might just give up and do it on the boss later though.

58 minutes ago, Benzychenz said:

I've seen this listed as the easiest place to get this trophy (other than the glitch(?) to stun lock a boss) but it isn't working for me.

It's easy to do at the start with the skeleton enemies, but seemingly at random one of the statues switches off and the dog enemies start spawning. It happened when I was at 600+ combo after a couple of minutes, then on my next attempt at a mere 150 after like 30 seconds. It's impossible to do once they spawn as they charge attack and grab you which immediately breaks the combo.

What is triggering this and why does it not happen in videos where people get to 1000 off the first skeletons?

I'm playing on titan difficulty, and no skeletons have died.

Might just give up and do it on the boss later though.

Stramge. I did it on both GoW completions without issue per the collectibles guide. Was pretty easy compared to stun-locking the spider. 

7 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

@Benzychenz Perhaps check out this video. This is where I did it and found it the easiest and safest place. May take longer than the other options tho. 

Oh this looks great! Much easier spot to do it considering they can't fight back.

I'm already past this though obviously. If the scorpion boss trick doesn't work I'll do this on a new file afterwards. Thanks.

21 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

@Benzychenz Perhaps check out this video. This is where I did it and found it the easiest and safest place. May take longer than the other options tho. 

Just wanted to come back to this and say no, I hadn't been past here. First time playing so didn't realise there was a second visit to the underworld.

Got the trophy here very easily, thank you.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/11/2022 at 1:53 PM, DesKreator20 said:

I got this by this way: after getting hades claws and crossing hades' corpse there will be many enemies, so you must equip the claws and do L1 + circle, do that until getting the 1000 hits and get the trophy

Same here. I got it first try without any problems.