Penpen4

Compton’s Cookoff Luggage Tag

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So the last luggage tag is a reward for finishing within the time limit, but the game throws you right into a boss. This prevents you from getting the tag and when returning via unconscious, the third box is locked and you can’t seem to retry the mission. 

Anyone know of a way to retry the cooking missions or is this a permanent glitch? I’ve seen guides that say you can replay it, but they do not state how. No one on the steam forums seems to know how to retry.

Update:  It seems like you can collect the tag post game. I’ve talked to two people who had this glitch and were able to go back post credits and get it. 

Edited by Penpen4

Posted (edited)

Oh gosh! Thank God! I actually did it within the time limit but was worried because even though the cutscene shows I got it, I did the task with literally 1 sec left. I went back and found the box locked 🔒. Hopefully you’re right in that it unlocks after credits in post game. I’ll update this post when I get it. 

edit ✍️: Yes 🙌🏻 it’s there when you beat the game and after the credits. The tag 🏷 shows up with no locked box. I was so nervous 😂. 

Edited by SilentHillDA

Confirming it does show up post-game.

Posted (edited)

I think the steamer bag in the last level is in a bad place. After finishing the level, I replayed it and can't go back to the area where the bag is located.

Edit: I can apparently. 

Edited by Segimon