Trophy thoughts?

Jeffboy289

I got the platinum on the PS5 version the day it released. It is a very relaxed platinum and took me about 2 hours. I was able to deduce what I needed to do just by reading the trophy descriptions, which was nice.

Some of the trophies for miscellaneous tasks might technically be missable, but they’re for things most people will do naturally or accidentally anyway.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jeffboy289 said:

Is it confirmed that you get both the PS4 & PS5 version by purchase?

I did not see the cross-buy option, unfortunately. When I bought the PS5 version, that was the only version added to my library.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 16/09/2021 at 1:54 AM, BodyChipper said:

Game glitched on me in the factory. My character fell through the ground somehow, got stuck, reset to main menu and now my game loads to a black screen...awesome

I had something similar happen to me during the underwater section. I went the wrong way, tried to jump back up and got stuck on the environment. Since the game seems to save everything you immediately do, quitting the game and reloading doesn't work. Fortunately you don't have to start from the beginning and can just use chapter select to go back to the beginning of the chapter. Since the chapters are pretty short, it wasn't a big deal.