Power level/mastery points

Smelliz03

8 minutes ago, Smelliz03 said:

Hi, does anyone know what level you get mastery points at? I’m power level 402 as of typing this so was just curious if I was close at all. Cheers!

They've added a bunch of new skills over the last year, and you need to get points for those as well before you get mastery points.  When I did it recently I had to get to power level 466 before I got a mastery point.  I don't know if they added any new skills with the Paris DLC.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah when the game launched, the max power level was 400. So you had to max out before getting Mastery Points. But since launch they've added 66 new skills...so now you have to max out at level 466 before you can get any Mastery Points. 

The thing is though, Ubisoft has announced Year 2 content coming for Valhalla...so it's very likely more skills are coming...meaning if you want that Mastery Point trophy you're going to want to get it sooner rather than later, because more skills is just going to make it take longer. 

So they definitely made it take longer. Doesn't bode too well for people in the future just getting into the game. I can see them adding in at least another 34 skills to max it to 500.