Baldo

Tomorrow is the release of the long waited video game Baldo, first announced 2 years ago for Switch.

I have been checking every hour here for the trophy list but with no luck. It is one of the most anticipated games on my list.

The devs said the story takes ~ 50 hours to finish.

Who's gonna give it a try?

Edited by TakemetoNarnia4

The trophy list is already out on other places (which I don't know if I'm allowed to link, but you probably know where to look). The trophy list seems pretty straightforward and the only thing bothering me is a lack of description for each... they all just say "Completed".

Will still definitely buy it midnight.

Edited by Belthazar90

14 minutes ago, Belthazar90 said:

The trophy list is already out on other places (which I don't know if I'm allowed to link, but you probably know where to look). The trophy list seems pretty straightforward and the only thing bothering me is a lack of description for each... they all just say "Completed".

Will still definitely buy it midnight.

Indeed. The trophy list is available on other websites but not on here yet.

The trophy list looks like it only has to do with the story completion. No grind or anything.

13 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

sounds like a nickname you give to a bald guy

Baldo is the italian word for bold and brave ;)

28 minutes ago, TakemetoNarnia4 said:

Indeed. The trophy list is available on other websites but not on here yet.

The trophy list looks like it only has to do with the story completion. No grind or anything.

Yup, it seems to me as the trophy names = quest names. So the trophies seem to be linked to the completion of main (and maybe side) quests. Hopefully some of those are linked to 100% a few things like health upgrades and whatnot, as I want the extra incentive to see everything the game has to offer (will do it anyway tho)

• 2 years later...