How to get the 1th in championship coop ?

Hysteria

Hello there, I am writing this cuz I am really struggling with Co-op Drivers' World Champion trophy In F 2011 I got coop trophies while my alt account was idle I managed to get all the trophies but F1 2012 coop championship is hard even though I put easiest difficulty same thing , I know everything about the game & I used to the mechanics but even though I spent two hours to get in first place but to no avail any help or steps to go over it this I am very tried of trying. 

Yeah, this was the hardest f1 on ps3 for me, even harder than 2010, I kept sliding on every track at some point, the curbs mostly make you spin and the brakes still lock even with ABS on. I've heard the coop was glitched if you played in easy mode, I tryed going on intermediate but the difficulty spiked way too much, it was like playing on hard. I did it solo with 2 ps3s and 2 copies on easy, glad it worked.

Edited by KnAbrAvA
Corrections

The problem when I speed up to catch the first place , the AI won’t even slow down on turns while speeding at the same time, when I have to press on breaks to turn if anyone has a setup the good for speed up while turning preventing spinning that’s will be appreciated it ??‍♂️

On 8/29/2021 at 8:49 PM, KnAbrAvA said:

Yeah, this was the hardest f1 on ps3 for me, even harder than 2010, I kept sliding on every track at some point, the curbs mostly make you spin and the brakes still lock even with ABS on. I've heard the coop was glitched if you played in easy mode, I tryed going on intermediate but the difficulty spiked way too much, it was like playing on hard. I did it solo with 2 ps3s and 2 copies on easy, glad it worked.

There is no easy mode in F1 2012 coop championship trophy online ( amateur difficulty ) . Career has an easy mode .

On 8/29/2021 at 8:49 PM, KnAbrAvA said:

What about construction standing points ? I won the first 3 races with Vodafone MA & I got first place with no penalties at all plus I was the fastest driver still Red-bull got 55 points in construction but me was 50 points cuz I left my alt account idle how did managed it ? 

• 2 weeks later...