Worth playing in 2021?

RipvanX

This game passed under my radar back in the day when LBP was still fresh, I assumed it was just a port of the first game but turns out it was a brand new entry. However I never had a Vita so is this game worth playing and is the plat hard to obtain after the DDoS attack?

The game is a lot of fun to play.

To me, it's a pretty annoying plat to obtain (a lot of trophies require you to do tedious or random stuff).

Currently, I believe the platinum is unobtainable because the servers are down. I'm still missing some online trophies too :(

My advice would be, play the game if it looks fun to you, but don't expect to plat or 100% the game in the short to medium term (if ever).

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tidus755 said:

The game is a lot of fun to play.

To me, it's a pretty annoying plat to obtain (a lot of trophies require you to do tedious or random stuff).

Currently, I believe the platinum is unobtainable because the servers are down. I'm still missing some online trophies too :(

My advice would be, play the game if it looks fun to you, but don't expect to plat or 100% the game in the short to medium term (if ever).

^^ this, fun game but skip it if youre aiming for a platinum or care about completion %. the servers have been a issue for nearly a year now

• 3 months later...

I haven't played too much yet, but the game is fun enough. It was one of the physical games I got with my Vita from a seller.

If you're trying to platinum the game, or get all DLC trophies, skip it. There are tons of unobtainable trophies now. If you want to publish your content, download other content or the like, skip it as well.

You're left now with the campaign and making your own levels (without being able to share them). If that's worth the digital price tag or what price you can get the physical game for, then go for it. Otherwise, you can pass.