Who let the dogs out?

Jhonjhon28

Unfortunately this just seems one of those annoying RNG trophies. What worked for me was to fight everything and do all events in the hope of getting card choices. Got my 5th hound midway through the third dungeon. There are treasures / minions that will duplicate other cards so keep an eye open for these.

If this all fails you can try your luck in draft mode as you get to choose your starting deck but I'm not familiar with this mode. 

37 minutes ago, allerburn said:

Unfortunately this just seems one of those annoying RNG trophies. What worked for me was to fight everything and do all events in the hope of getting card choices. Got my 5th hound midway through the third dungeon. There are treasures / minions that will duplicate other cards so keep an eye open for these.

If this all fails you can try your luck in draft mode as you get to choose your starting deck but I'm not familiar with this mode. 

I got it. With the card "And Again" i duplicated my hounds... Thnks for the help
I did a vídeo to help the people! Take a look

I'm not entirely sure, but I think drop rates depends on hero choice. I only made it to max 3 dogs with rogue or warrior in 3 runs each, then got it with helm mage first try. Plus, from the many runs with face mage I got the impression that dogs were fairly often available. But again, these are only my impressions

• 4 weeks later...

Yup, as someone mentioned, I just kept reloading draft mode until I managed to get a deck that had the right selection of cards. 

It's been a while since I did the plat, but I think I managed to get a hound and the "and again" card in my starting deck. Then I also played a few fights to get another hound card, removed some other stuff from my deck and it was still a little tricky to get all the cards I wanted at the same time. But I think it only took me about an hour all-in. 

I think I ended up doing it on a boss level with a big board too, so that you had time to cycle through your cards and get all your hounds out and copied before the enemies bump a few off. 

Edited by Finch_III

• 1 year later...

I thought I was pretty clever unlocking the Three-Headed Hellhound from the shop, finding it 6 times in a run, playing 5 of them in one encounter, only to discover that despite it having "hound" in it's name, it doesn't count towards the trophy. I couldn't find the Hound card more then 3 times in a run but after many Warrior drafts, I finally got Hound + And Again! to easily get the trophy.