Trophy thoughts?

Realtione

It has cool images for trophies as well as a cute banner/image for the PS5 version. But kinda disappointed that it doesn't have a plat. I played the game on PC for a while, it's tons of fun, and would have wanted to grab on PS as well if it included a plat. Luckily for those who want a %100 compilation you only have to win one match both on solo and duo/squad. 100 games is not a huge grind and all of the others will come naturally. 

Edited by Realtione

9 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Frere to play games don't require PS+ to play.

People on youtube are complaining that you need Ps Plus for this game for some reason. Super Bomberman Online had the same problem and that's why it flopped

Edit: Can confirm. The game won't let you get past the initial screen unless you have PS Plus and will send you directly to the PS Store to buy it... I guess I will skip this one then.

Edited by GregHouse007
  • Like 3

Anyone else noticed the in-game stats are wrong? I got three victories and it only showed two, and played around 30 games but it only showed six. Wondering if it only shows squad games played and victories - might be accurate for that (mostly played solo). Hopefully it doesn't affect the 100 games played trophy or any others