"Every Super Dog Has its Day" trophy help

MundeMohakBACKUP

On 8/26/2021 at 7:26 PM, MundeMohakBACKUP said:

I'm having trouble winning a match solo. So many people will kill you very quickly and It was impossible. Any tips?

You need to have GoodLuck, Don't Die, and most importantly Have Fun! xD

Jokes aside, this is a battle royale, and everyone is playing to win.

The best tips I can offer are:

•When the match starts, find a decent marked/named location in the middle of the dropships route, but a decent distance away from the route itself. Marked locations are important because you will be able to stock up on plenty of supplies.

-Do this, as most players playing BR games are NOT trophy hunters. Most will drop immediately or in crowded areas to jump in the action right away.

•Have both a long/close ranged weapon. My personal favorite is a shotgun and the AK.

-People are eager to fight. If someone spots you or you spot someone else, pop a few shots with your long range to draw them in, bring them around the corner, have your shotgun at the ready, and BAM!

•Always be aware of the Skunk Gas (not the bomb, but this BRs "storm" that closes in over time). 

-Another reason why landing central can be very crucial. Finding yourself having to run out of the gas/storm is a waste of supplies (healing potions), and more often than not, there are people waiting on the outskirts to finish off anyone weakened by it.

•Once the storm/gas has taken over most the map, hide! 

-This game is 3rd person aerial, but the LoS effects are pretty cool. There are lots of spots, on the outskirts of the storm, that will hide the player almost entirely. Keep your shotgun out and wait, just in case someone tries to hide in your spot as well.

•Make it to the top 3, and then 3RD Party!!! 

-It goes without saying, but if top 3 is achieved, then victory is close at hand. If victory is the only concern, don't feel ashamed to hide and wait. The gas will eventually push all players together, the main goal being is to be the last player spotted. Once the other 2 players are engaging in combat (gunfire will be heard), wait for one to be victorious, and finished off the weakened contender.

•Locating Mole Crates can be beneficial, as they will contain some of the games best weapons, but aren't required to win.

That's all I have to offer. Personally, I have been getting 3-7 kills in solo games, and still haven't won yet. So, have a bit of patience as well. This is still a battle royale, people will be very competitive, and ultimately the victory is up to the players skill set.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...