September PS Plus. Overcooked All You Can Eat (PS5). Predator Hunting Grounds and Hitman 2

GUDGER666

Hitman it's always awesome, it's sad that doesn't have platinum but i don't care i will like to have it 100% on My list, Predator it's really Bad? It's long for platinum? I dont think it can be worst than Destruction all stars lol.

Edit, 150 hours of grinding it's too much for me to spend in this game lol

Edited by TheAbyssWalker61

Has Overcooked All you can eat Matchmaking? Then I would try it.

Back then I bought Predator when it was released. But even I, as a big fan of Friday the 13th, their previous game, and as a big PvP enthusiast and fan of the first Predator movie, couldn't find much fun with this game. I have no idea what it was.

To be that Hitman 2 is most likely not the Gold version for the %100, but I will gladly purchase that when it's on sale. I was looking to tackle this game, cause I really like the the first rebooted game.

Predator Hunt isn't really getting me all that excited, despite me being a Predator fan and from what I've seen in the gameplay. There is just not enough for me to dedicate playing it, let alone trying to platinum it. We will see on that.

Not a bad month honestly.

31 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Can I 100% this Hitman 2, or do I need to purchase the gold edition or something? :hmm:

With some luck yes. When we got Hitman 1 on PS+ you could 100%.  But I guess we won’t know until Tuesday. I got the 100% on Hitman 1 and would love to do the same with Hitman 2. 

• Like 2

Regarding Hitman 2, I think that in the worst case scenario the PS+ version will include at least the base game trophy set (e.g. ICA Facility map, the same as in the previous game), and all 6 maps from Hitman 2 first trophy set (Hawke's Bay, Miami, ..., Isle of Sgail) plus the first sniper assassin map (Austria). 

If Sony is generous, the PS+ version will also include the expansion pass, which grants access to the New York and Haven Island maps as well as to the two remaining sniper assassin maps (Singapore, and Siberia).

The legacy maps would  most likely need to be purchased in case you didn't add Hitman 1 to your library when it was on PS+. If you did, you'll also get those maps in Hitman 2, but you need to redeem them from Hitman 1 menu.

I used the following link to determine the contents for each version of Hitman 2. The link is actually for Hitman 3 but I suppose it also appliea for Hitman 2:

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/hitman-3-how-to-import-all-levels-and-locations-from-hitman-1-and-hitman-2-on-ps5-ps4

On 27.08.2021 at 5:37 PM, IntroPhenom said:

Comparing the plat percentages, it's 0.81 for Friday and 2.43 for Predator, if that tells you anything.

Percentage means liitle here imo if you don't take into consideration total number of players for each of them as well.

I looked into Predator, since I was not familiar with it, and I can say it's definitely not for me. Overcooked is fun if you have someone to play it with. For me this month can go from ok to pretty good depending on which version of Hitman 2 we get.

Also, before this leak was confirmed, I read an article on how this lineup could be too good to be true, that made me smile lol I guess the last few ps plus months have been so meh that some peoples expectations are quite low.

26 minutes ago, Intresseklubben said:

I've been looking around and can't seem to figure something out, will the PS5 version of Overcooked: All you can eat give us the PS4 version as well? They seem to be crossbuy in the store, but not sure how it works when it's given out for free. Anybody have a clue?

You can see this information on the bottom left corner of the image that advertises the line-up:

”PS5 Console Only. Benefit not applicable for Overcooked! All You Can Eat on PS4.”

• Like 1

@Deceptroxwhat the fuck is up with all the shenanigans of missing content from Hitman 2?

Curiously this is what I have of Hitman games on PS3 via PS+. Have these been remade, or are they different games with similar titles?  I'm not too keen on replaying a game's HD remake or whatever.

Hitman 2 Silent Assassin HD
Hitman Absolution
Hitman Blood Money HD
Hitman Contracts HD

Fuck Overcooked. The game is cute at first but gets annoying quick. There isn't anything that makes you better just rng luck for simpler orders and the timing of oving platforms or fireballs or whatever annoying gimmick the level has. 

Politely ask Predator Hunting Grounds to go away. I thought we were past the 4v1 online multiplayer shit?  

2 hours ago, ZZ383 said:

@Deceptroxwhat the fuck is up with all the shenanigans of missing content from Hitman 2?

Curiously this is what I have of Hitman games on PS3 via PS+. Have these been remade, or are they different games with similar titles?  I'm not too keen on replaying a game's HD remake or whatever.

Hitman 2 Silent Assassin HD
Hitman Absolution
Hitman Blood Money HD
Hitman Contracts HD

Hitman and Hitman 2 for PS4 are newer titles from a new trilogy along with Hitman 3. Those are canon games that acknowledge all previous games.

Edited by Deceptrox

Predator doesn’t appeal to me, but will certainly pick up Overcooked!

Hitman 2 I already have, but for anyone who doesn’t, that’s a hell of an offering - there’s so much game in that game!

Different strokes for different folks, but I gotta say - if someone can’t find enjoyment in playing Hitman 2, they should probably just get out of the game-playing business all together ??

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1