Servers Shut (Dec 8th)

Last-_-Judgment

Not that it's all that surprising but Hardware Rivals will be shutting down on December the 8th this year. All trophies are still doable until then. (Source - Credit to @EdinhoN). 

Good luck trophy hunters and get boosting! 

EDIT: The servers have now shut. Don't think anyone on this site will miss them. Rest in piss water, Hardware Rivals

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, InfraRedPS said:

Oh dear, thanks for the heads up!!

Not played this since launch but I’ve got two consoles and PS+ accounts - is it possible to boost yourself that way?

Most trophies are possible with 2 players, but there are still randoms who will mess you up. You will need 4 players for at least one trophy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Intresseklubben said:

Is there not something that’s unobtainable in this one? Like a missing mode or something? Is everything doable now (with boosting of course)?

Nothing unobtainable. They removed a mode as welll as the ability to earn trophies in private matches a while back though.

On 9/2/2021 at 3:32 AM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Anyone that wants to do this should hop on this ASAP. The Hardware tryhards are out there, and it's only going to get worse as it gets closer to shutdown. 

I second this. The 'regulars'/tryhards on this game are probably the most toxic community of gamers/gatekeepers I've ever seen. Even if you aren't trophy hunting and just wanted to play casually and play against your friends, they spend the entirety of the match running around and getting kills. Then the casual audience leaves and go play something else rather than deal with it. One of them literally played from 3 pm EST to 10 pm EST and he was already done/had nothing left to prove/had the Platinum.

They have a YouTube page where they essentially stroke each other about how great they are.

Edited by POEman553
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I second this. The 'regulars'/tryhards on this game are probably the most toxic community of gamers/gatekeepers I've ever seen. Even if you aren't trophy hunting and just wanted to play casually and play against your friends, they spend the entirety of the match running around and getting kills. Then the casual audience leaves and go play something else rather than deal with it. One of them literally played from 3 pm EST to 10 pm EST and he was already done/had nothing left to prove/had the Platinum.

They have a YouTube page where they essentially stroke each other about how great they are.

Sounds great..i found a toxic community like this age ago when i have played kane&linch 2..how many hours take to obtain online trophy? 

44 minutes ago, raphi_boss67 said:

Just to give people an idea, I did all the trophies with boosting partners in a week. So it's still easily doable before December. 

My tip will be to do it as soon as possible to keep your mind out of stress 1f607.png

Thanks for the tip.

What is the most players you can have per match? How many hours did you play per day? Thanks.

14 hours ago, raphi_boss67 said:

Just to give people an idea, I did all the trophies with boosting partners in a week. So it's still easily doable before December. 

My tip will be to do it as soon as possible to keep your mind out of stress 1f607.png

I would also be interested in knowing this!

• 1 month later...
On 07/09/2021 at 8:25 PM, Deceptrox said:

Thanks for the tip.

What is the most players you can have per match? How many hours did you play per day? Thanks.

On 08/09/2021 at 10:28 AM, willmill97 said:

I would also be interested in knowing this!

Sorry for my late answer... It tooks me 1 week and I played for 4 hours per day.

Just be sure to find a good partner ??

6 minutes ago, raphi_boss67 said:

Sorry for my late answer... It tooks me 1 week and I played for 4 hours per day.

Just be sure to find a good partner 1f60e.png1f44d.png

Servers are down for a week? you don't know? we need your help to talk with Sony @Askplaystation or @askps_uk to return servers up again to play. You can contact them on the website PlayStation customers service. It's an exclusive game from Sony.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raphi_boss67 said:

Just be sure to find a good partner 1f60e.png1f44d.png

No problem. I tried it on a testing account. I'm glad I skipped it due to the servers being down for a week. Either way, the trophy for getting 1000 kills discorauged me. Maybe if the shutdown was in 6 months from now I would've went for that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

No problem. I tried it on a testing account. I'm glad I skipped it due to the servers being down for a week. Either way, the trophy for getting 1000 kills discorauged me. Maybe if the shutdown was in 6 months from now I would've went for that.

If you have a USA account you can explain to PlayStation customers service about issue on hardware Rivals on Chat live. If Sony got many players asking them to fix the servers they will do it. Please guys I need you to ask them to fix it.

You can join chat live if you have USA account.

https://support.playstation.com/PreChatEnglish

p_2125agfcc1.png

p_2125s45r32.png

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

If you have a USA account you can explain to PlayStation customers service about issue on hardware Rivals on Chat live. If Sony got many players asking them to fix the servers they will do it. Please guys I need you to ask them to fix it.

You can join chat live if you have USA account.

https://support.playstation.com/PreChatEnglish

p_2125agfcc1.png

p_2125s45r32.png

Tiricy ?? I agree with you i will do same step you did to fix this Problem 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/09/2021 at 2:06 AM, POEman553 said:

Second this. Guys like Todd1717 and NOS_Hitman are such sweat lords and actively go out of their way to make your life a pain online. Complete losers 

• Like 3