Servers Shut (Dec 8th)

Last-_-Judgment

5 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I ran into Dream Zombie the most, glad my final kill was him lol...dude is good. It took me 11 days to finish playing a few hours a day. Time is running out!

Seems like DreamZombie, Nos and Todd are mates. They do nothing to each other if they’re on opposing teams. I was so happy when I matched with you yesterday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dodgerriffic said:

Seems like DreamZombie, Nos and Todd are mates. They do nothing to each other if they’re on opposing teams. I was so happy when I matched with you yesterday. 

Hahaha....cheers! Having my kids accounts in the matches really helped, especially when those elites weren't around lol

14 hours ago, Dodgerriffic said:

I managed to evade the unholy trinity and managed to get the plat tonight! They were never really on during UK timezone evening/nights in my experience. Had seen both you and DrunkGuy in the lobbies, so thanks for the help by having people to play against lol :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, groomyboy said:

I managed to evade the unholy trinity and managed to get the plat tonight! They were never really on during UK timezone evening/nights in my experience. Had seen both you and DrunkGuy in the lobbies, so thanks for the help by having people to play against lol :)

This is what I'm hoping for myself when I start it again this week. I'm usually only on in European Day time hours depsite living in Canada. So hoping it will be pretty quiet since will be late night here.

Trolls are from us ? (Or same time zone..)

I consider starting it now and rush it to get it before server shut down ^^'

Im from Europe too so hope to see fair players and not guys ruining the game cause .. well for nothing xD

Edited by seblegamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...