Collectables bugged

DayNight_Sky

On the mission the gift of fire recon 2 of the collectables I can't pick up 

1. ELIZABETH SHAW & CHARLIE HOLLOWAY

2. PATHOGEN

I have also deleted my save and rushed though the story to get to this mission again and still couldn't pick them up, I think the new patch might have done something or it was always glitched let me know if this is the same for you guys

Edited by DayNight_Sky
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info, I really wanted to pre order this, but I knew something might not go as planned lol, glad the game has mostly positive feedback though, that was the other factor I wanted to wait on. Obviously the fans that wanted the horror aspect like Isolation didn't get what they want but it’s not trying to be that so il take it for what it is, an action shooter, il wait for a patch then, thanks again 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

All My Personal Friends should be obtainable after the September 8th patch, because the devs are releasing some new weapons then so we use those instead of the 2 or 3 problematic ones people can't find :).

So instead of fixing the game and the original weapon, they're just releasing new ones instead?

I mean, that's one way of doing it i suppose, but it's still a little shitty that they're not actually fixing the issue and are instead putting a band-aid over it  :/ 

24 minutes ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

So instead of fixing the game and the original weapon, they're just releasing new ones instead?

I mean, that's one way of doing it i suppose, but it's still a little shitty that they're not actually fixing the issue and are instead putting a band-aid over it  :/ 

No, you have it wrong.  There's no way to currently get 30 weapons, so they need to add more.

Unless some has has a purple card and it gives you as an award?

Edited by jason_trixta

19 minutes ago, jason_trixta said:

No, you have it wrong.  There's no way to currently get 30 weapons, so they need to add more.

Unless some has has a purple card and it gives you as an award?

Someone recently got that trophy in the PS5 version so it is possible somehow but it's not common knowledge how the unknown player did it, therefore all we can do is speculate until they come forward and explain the method.

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Someone recently got that trophy in the PS5 version so it is possible somehow but it's not common knowledge how the unknown player did it, therefore all we can do is speculate until they come forward and explain the method.

He got it with the Shotgun from the dlc. 

They are 29 weapons in the base game + 1 dlc you have 30. For me the trophy on PS4 glitched like the electricity one.

I know that because i finished all levels on extreme exept the last one. (this mission is Impossible). I never got a weapon from extreme. Maby i get another one from the last mission.

Edited by PoundofLife89-_-
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

They are 29 weapons in the base game + 1 dlc you have 30. For me the trophy on PS4 glitched like the electricity one.

I know that because i finished all levels on extreme exept the last one. (this mission is Impossible). I never got a weapon from extreme. Maby i get another one from the last mission.

I'm missing 2 weapons I have currently 8 Rifles,  7 CQW,  6 Heavy and 7 Hand Guns. Hopefully some future dlc content makes higher difficulties tolerable.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

I have 30 weapons with out the dlc shotgun. One of the guy's who got it has 31 weapons with the dlc. my mate just got the 30 on ps4 and he still has another weapons to max out and he has the dlc shotgun 

3 hours ago, z-TRAUMA-- said:

I have 30 weapons with out the dlc shotgun. One of the guy's who got it has 31 weapons with the dlc. my mate just got the 30 on ps4 and he still has another weapons to max out and he has the dlc shotgun 

OK good to know. Then i have some hope after so many missions with no weapon drop. You got the weapons from intense difficulty or higher? 

2 hours ago, PoundofLife89-_- said:

OK good to know. Then i have some hope after so many missions with no weapon drop. You got the weapons from intense difficulty or higher? 

Just intense, we was farming it for xp for the weapons. I double checked to make sure I have 30 and I do. and I know for a fact my mate got the trophy with a gun still to go because he used it after to lvl it up. but that was the dlc weapon 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, z-TRAUMA-- said:

Just intense, we was farming it for xp for the weapons. I double checked to make sure I have 30 and I do. and I know for a fact my mate got the trophy with a gun still to go because he used it after to lvl it up. but that was the dlc weapon 

Do you have the full list handy of all the non-DLC weapons available in the game?

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Do you have the full list handy of all the non-DLC weapons available in the game?

I have Rifles. 1  AM-16gruppa, 2 Kramer assault rifle, 3 l36 Halberd, 4 m41a2 Pulse Rifle, 5 M41a3 Burst Rifle, 6 M42a2 Scout Rifle, 7 M42a3 Sniper Rifle, 8 Twilight V.4, 9 X46 Ballista Flechette Rifle. CQC, 10 dt-57 Medved, 11 lem mp11 stromsurge, 12 m37a3 pump shotgun, 13 m39 submachine gun, 14 type 21 tactical shotgun, 15 type 76 auto shotgun, 16 type 99 incinerator, 17 x43 barrage flecgette smg. Hand gun. 18 kramer .50 magnum, 19 kramer short barrel, 20 m10 auto pistol, 21 rapid responder, 22 twinhammer, 23 type 78 burst pistol, 24 type 95 combat pistol, Heavy 25 256a3 smartgun, 26 m12 rpg launcher, 27 m12a1 rocket launcher, 28 m94 impact grenade, 29 m95 grenade launcher, 30 ocap-91 volcan. and the 31st is the Heirloom standoff shotgun dlc weapon 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, z-TRAUMA-- said:

I have Rifles. 1  AM-16gruppa, 2 Kramer assault rifle, 3 l36 Halberd, 4 m41a2 Pulse Rifle, 5 M41a3 Burst Rifle, 6 M42a2 Scout Rifle, 7 M42a3 Sniper Rifle, 8 Twilight V.4, 9 X46 Ballista Flechette Rifle. CQC, 10 dt-57 Medved, 11 lem mp11 stromsurge, 12 m37a3 pump shotgun, 13 m39 submachine gun, 14 type 21 tactical shotgun, 15 type 76 auto shotgun, 16 type 99 incinerator, 17 x43 barrage flecgette smg. Hand gun. 18 kramer .50 magnum, 19 kramer short barrel, 20 m10 auto pistol, 21 rapid responder, 22 twinhammer, 23 type 78 burst pistol, 24 type 95 combat pistol, Heavy 25 256a3 smartgun, 26 m12 rpg launcher, 27 m12a1 rocket launcher, 28 m94 impact grenade, 29 m95 grenade launcher, 30 ocap-91 volcan. and the 31st is the Heirloom standoff shotgun dlc weapon 

Thank you for this info, can I use it in my upcoming Guide :)?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, sjames34 said:

I have ps5 version and have all intel collected. In-game inventory shows all intel collected. Trophy didnt pop. My trophy list shows the progress bar stuck at 53%... any solutions yet?

So far, the only connection I've been able to make with intel glitches on the PS5 version is if you've played co-op with someone using the PS4 version.

After this newest update (v1.09), the 30 weapons at 4-stars and the intel are still glitched on PS4. The only hope (besides deleting your save file and starting over) is to wait for yet another patch.

• Like 1

Just to let you guys know I delete my save and the intel is still bugged even start again, the intel that is bugged was the same one on mission 3 - 1 so that doesn't help

also the devs are thinking about resetting all weapons back to level 1, I don't know if this is happen or not but I wouldn't mind, better then starting again