CB7Tuner91

Platinum is 2.2% on PSN, but 0% here?

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone know why the platinum is 2.2% on PSN, but 0% on this site? I was interested in getting this while it was on sale, but I don't want to purchase it if one of the trophies are glitched.

Posted (edited)

it only has about 100 game owners that are tracked. with so little owners its possible that there are like 4-5 achievers and they just are not on this website. 
btw no clue about glitched trophies. 0 achievers here is usually a bad sign. dont know if the stats from sony are cleaned from cheaters

Edited by Ich1994-1994

Sony does not care about banning trophy hackers, this site does.

9 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

it only has about 100 game owners that are tracked. with so little owners its possible that there are like 4-5 achievers and they just are not on this website. 
btw no clue about glitched trophies. 0 achievers here is usually a bad sign. dont know if the stats from sony are cleaned from cheaters

Yes,will be hackers to sony hackers doesnt care because is more effective this web that sony 

I mean i think they care to some degree because i know people who got banned because they hacked trophies but yea probably a lot of undetected ones around

12 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

I mean i think they care to some degree because i know people who got banned because they hacked trophies but yea probably a lot of undetected ones around

Sony have been banned for even boosting trophies if you are to believe some people here on PSNP. 

Sony's rating & pct are pointless statistics that are basically guesses that are included as information on the trophy list due to obligation since the trophy system was created. It should never be used as any kind of barometer.  Always use the rarity - psnprofiles option to gauge but as its been said before be wary of the number of users that are tracked, and keep in mind that even those numbers can be grossly incorrect as psnprofiles is an unaffiliated third party to the PSN and it's numbers can be highly questionable at times.  Not to mention, even for the thousands and thousands of players tracked on psnprofiles, it's a far cry from the entire PSN community.

Sony doesnt give a single fuck about trophies & its legitimacy. the reason there are bans is always associated with something else, and some people are banned for boosting but those bans are always associated with the game in question and not psn, and the responsibility lies with the game team.

Posted (edited)

Okay, well thanks for all the feedback. I'll take it that the one trophy is glitched and pass on buying for now. 

Edited by CB7Tuner91

Puss just got a new patch… but it doesn’t appear to have fixed Metaphysical. I cleared the first 9 levels of World 1 without being hit and no dice.

On 8/28/2021 at 3:54 PM, Quink666 said:

Sony have been banned for even boosting trophies if you are to believe some people here on PSNP. 

I know the specific discussion you're referencing, but to validate the claim, I can assure you at one point (PS3 days) Sony actually did temporarily ban people for boosting. I personally received a 7-day ban for helping a friend boost Killzone 2 valor after I had already obtained all trophies. The message from Sony explicitly referenced the boosting as "leaderboard manipulation" and stated that further occurrences would escalate my temporary ban into a permanent ban.

8 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I know the specific discussion you're referencing, but to validate the claim, I can assure you at one point (PS3 days) Sony actually did temporarily ban people for boosting. I personally received a 7-day ban for helping a friend boost Killzone 2 valor after I had already obtained all trophies. The message from Sony explicitly referenced the boosting as "leaderboard manipulation" and stated that further occurrences would escalate my temporary ban into a permanent ban.

The same thing nearly happened to me for the same reason in KZ2 so I had to stop boosting for a few days until things calmed down.

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

That's kinda nutty. Hopefully they only do this on games that feature leaderboards. I can't imagine them banning for example boosting a game like Dead by Daylight, where there is no leaderboard or  something similar. 

8 hours ago, visighost said:

Puss just got a new patch… but it doesn’t appear to have fixed Metaphysical. I cleared the first 9 levels of World 1 without being hit and no dice.

Thanks for the update. Let us know if it ever gets fixed.