Coins disappearing?

pietrou_21

So when I'm farming coins by doing the contracts method I sometimes get distracted and click on the training session, which makes the game crash. When I reopen it all the coins I got in that session disappear, even though the years I skipped are still counted.

After this I thought that if I returned to the main menu after farming a bit and reopened it it would save normally, but no, sometimes it doesn't save anything, sometimes it makes only some of the coins I gained disappear, but it never saves everything.

Did that happen to anyone? Does anyone know a guaranteed way to save the coins?

After testing a bit I think the game is weird about skipping too much time without playing the actual game. The way that i've been doing is :

Rest and get contracts for 3 years --> play the first exhibition match possible --> rest and get contracts for 3 years -> play the first exhibition match possible --> go back to main menu and restart the game

(You should, for example, start at the beginning of year 2100 and end at the beggining of 2106)

It's a little slower but at least the game does't crash anymore for me.

8 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Happened with me yesterday, I accidentally pressed square right after I pressed X and the game froze and lost all my coins ,tried it twice again and the same thing happened so yeah it's a stupid glitch

lool what a weird interaction

Edited by pietrou_21

I don't know what exactly triggers the coins to be saved but i guess its only starting a game, which is risky because crashes, and buying stuff(guaranteed to save coins). So be sure to only grind as much as you need and then buy something so the coins get saved.