Atrocious

MightyKingPupu

The main issue with the game is not its' overall polishing, ridiculous trophies, abominable input lag or mediocre to non-existant plot: the main issue is that this is not a game. It's not even a walking simulator, because at least in those you get to do something. 90% of the time you're not in control of the character, trapped in boring-ass pointless dialogues, and the remaining 10% you aimlessly slog around slower than a sloth taking a shit. The "game" ironically seems to be aware of its' faults, and constantly prompts you with indications of what you can do and when, and is completely unhelpful when it comes to gameplay aspects. The bottom line is that you don't play Elea, you watch Elea. Riddled with bad game design.

I don't know if you the devs still occasionally scour these threads, and I understand that you can't ask the moon from a two man team, but please, if in the future you once more feel inclined to unleash you creativity on humanity, may I suggest you consider other kinds of mediums? Like books, or graphic novels. Even short films. They'd definitely work better for whatever kind of story you wanted to tell with Elea. Unless of course the purpose was to make people miserable and ashamed of themselves for ever coming near to whatever this is. In that case, good job! You nailed it.

• Like 2