fsluca

Road To Glory support ending on September 26th 2021

20 posts in this topic

I didn't expect 2K Games to change their annual shutdown dates for their WWE games but because of the damage COVID-19 caused, they were nice enough to actually give some leeway. So that's something to consider.

Given that 2k22 isn't coming out till March (and I wouldn't be surprised if that gets delayed) it's pretty poor that they can't keep the servers up on the most recent game until that at least comes out

41 minutes ago, BlueShadow17 said:

Can this be boosted?

It can you just have to hopefully be in the same game as your partner, there are still people playing so doing it at night would be best. I still have to boost with my friend 

59 minutes ago, BlueShadow17 said:

Can this be boosted?

You can self boost 50 wins during ppvs. Guide has more details of that method.

Self boost is vert difficult this time, because the next payperview Is Extreme rules, that has not ring out... Extreme rules start in 25 days and will over 26 September, It means One or two days to self boost 50 victories... This time i believe Is Better the boost with another player.

On 8/28/2021 at 2:58 AM, MD_91 said:

Given that 2k22 isn't coming out till March (and I wouldn't be surprised if that gets delayed) it's pretty poor that they can't keep the servers up on the most recent game until that at least comes out

The title of this thread is now incorrect.

The link shows they are keeping severs open until the  release of WWE 2K22 (March ‘22).

18 minutes ago, djb5f said:

The title of this thread is now incorrect.

I've edited the title to correctly indicate the reason for the topic being started. It was never about the actual MP servers, but instead about the support stopping for the Road to Glory game mode which affects 3 trophies. This was explained in the OPs initial post.

21 hours ago, ShadowWarrior748 said:

Will “High Pressure Situation” still be obtainable on the 26th or will support end first?

This is something I would like to know.

On 2021-09-01 at 0:45 PM, ShadowWarrior748 said:

Will “High Pressure Situation” still be obtainable on the 26th or will support end first?

9 hours ago, mrbossyman25 said:

This is something I would like to know.

99% sure the pay-per-view Extreme Rules will be the last chance to get this trophy on the 26th.

On 2K website it says when Extreme Rules ends.

Is that referring to the real pay per view or the event itself? Since matches and such seem to reset at 3 Am (central time) does that mean we'll be able to complete the necessary matches in time if we do qualify? I've been sweating over this trophy since it's technically the last chance we get to do it. I just wanna make sure that 2k servers won't bug out at the last second and screw those who haven't gotten the trophy. This is 2k20 after all lmao.

Edited by Junky2115

5 hours ago, Junky2115 said:

On 2K website it says when Extreme Rules ends.

Is that referring to the real pay per view or the event itself? Since matches and such seem to reset at 3 Am (central time) does that mean we'll be able to complete the necessary matches in time if we do qualify? I've been sweating over this trophy since it's technically the last chance we get to do it. I just wanna make sure that 2k servers won't bug out at the last second and screw those who haven't gotten the trophy. This is 2k20 after all lmao.

I believe it's on about the in game PPV, hopefully the trophy will still be obtainable.

Guys what's trophies will be unobtainable ?? Can you please type it?

On 9/19/2021 at 7:14 AM, ShadowWarrior748 said:

The 3 trophies that’ll be unobtainable are:

A road well traveled

Star Power

High Pressure Situation 

Thanks a lot for info.

The final Main Event went live at 9:00am UK time and has just under 24 hours left to complete before server shutdown. If you still need 'High Pressure Situation' get this done ASAP as this is the last Main Event you will be able to do.

Good luck to anyone still needing any of the online trophies, hopefully you can all get them done! 

Glad I already got this trophy, I love WWE and I play it competitively, I was hyped for 2k22 then my jaw dropped when at Summerslam it said the release was March 2022. Kind of wished they keep the RTG up until 2k22 but it is a dead game mode. Oh well.