Trophy Something From Everyone bugued?

Kyarr15

To the TC (and others) - Did you manage to get the keepsake?

I ask since I was able to give Hades a nectar after beating the game 10 times, which started the relationship. The problem is it requires 2 nectar to fully unlock the relationship and the keepsake, and I have spoken to him over 100 times between each run and I still haven't had the option to give him the 2nd nectar. He now just cycles through the same handful of lines.

For me, I think it is actually genuinely bugged.

I am wondering if anyone else had this problem?

8 hours ago, littlelostkiwi said:

To the TC (and others) - Did you manage to get the keepsake?

I ask since I was able to give Hades a nectar after beating the game 10 times, which started the relationship. The problem is it requires 2 nectar to fully unlock the relationship and the keepsake, and I have spoken to him over 100 times between each run and I still haven't had the option to give him the 2nd nectar. He now just cycles through the same handful of lines.

For me, I think it is actually genuinely bugged.

I am wondering if anyone else had this problem?

Hmm, this is interesting. You MIGHT have to watch him get berated by Persephone for being a terrible parent and such, and then it might open the relationship. Whenever you don't see him at his desk, do you check the garden to see if he is conversing with Persephone? He might have some dialogue you haven't seen yet. Try going in with mirror talents off, increase trap/monster damage pacts on, and just keep committing suicide to re-roll his lines and see if he has some extra lines in the garden.

I'm not sure if this actually will work, and is just a wild guess. Hopefully it is not actually bugged for you.

• Like 1

Honestly I'd say the game is about a 3/10 difficulty even not using God Mode. The upgrades you get from the keepsakes, companions, mirror and the work orders make you so unbelievably strong that God Mode is completely unnecessary (although might help you get there a bit faster). All builds are fun to use but something like the Bull Rush or Hera's Aspect can give you such crazy damage you can breeze through encounters.

16 hours ago, Griffon234 said:

Hmm, this is interesting. You MIGHT have to watch him get berated by Persephone for being a terrible parent and such, and then it might open the relationship. Whenever you don't see him at his desk, do you check the garden to see if he is conversing with Persephone? He might have some dialogue you haven't seen yet. Try going in with mirror talents off, increase trap/monster damage pacts on, and just keep committing suicide to re-roll his lines and see if he has some extra lines in the garden.

I'm not sure if this actually will work, and is just a wild guess. Hopefully it is not actually bugged for you.

I've seen him in the gardens with Persephone.

I've also suicided many times, trying to get his lines to change, but unfortunately, they don't change outside of three or four static sentences.

The keepsake is now visible in my collection (which it wasn't at the start of the game until I gave him a nectar after Persephone returned), but is locked with a message of 'give a nectar to someone to unlock'. And I can see that my relationship level with him is at one heart out of two.

Thanks for the suggestions. Has anyone else experienced this?

• 4 weeks later...

I've been meaning to reply to my comment above, as I now have the trophy. The fix was actually very easy - All I had to do is restart the game.

I read posts from another user on the switch who had the same issue, and in both cases, we were doing the same thing - putting our devices into hibernation (sleep mode on the Switch/PS5), without ever restarting the actual game.

A simple restart was all that was required, and immediately I could gift the second Nectar and get the Keepsake.

• Like 2

On 8/30/2021 at 5:24 AM, N1NJ4_V4MP1R3 said:

Honestly I'd say the game is about a 3/10 difficulty even not using God Mode. The upgrades you get from the keepsakes, companions, mirror and the work orders make you so unbelievably strong that God Mode is completely unnecessary (although might help you get there a bit faster). All builds are fun to use but something like the Bull Rush or Hera's Aspect can give you such crazy damage you can breeze through encounters.

??

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 27/09/2021 at 6:26 AM, littlelostkiwi said:

I've been meaning to reply to my comment above, as I now have the trophy. The fix was actually very easy - All I had to do is restart the game.

I read posts from another user on the switch who had the same issue, and in both cases, we were doing the same thing - putting our devices into hibernation (sleep mode on the Switch/PS5), without ever restarting the actual game.

A simple restart was all that was required, and immediately I could gift the second Nectar and get the Keepsake.

?? omg thank you. It’s been driving me nuts that I couldn’t get his keepsake. Like you, over and over I been talking to him and nothing. I too leave ps on all the time. I just restarted the game and straight away I can give him nectar and trophy popped. So glad I saw this.