Any tips for keeping the game fun post level 35ish?

a-middleton

I'm currently trying to grind out Brawlhalla for the 'Feels like the fist time' trophy and  the enjoyment I had for the game has all but diminished. I've been playing the game on and off for a few years and I've slowly collected all but one of the main trophies. I've really enjoyed playing the game and seeing all that the game had to offer but at this point I've played all the game modes and have tried most of the characters a small amount and I've still got such a long way to go before I can collect my final trophy.

Right now I'm trying to get a greatsword champion to level 10 and every other champion to at least level 5 by playing free-for-all over and over again, while this does help change up the monotony a small part I'm still struggling to get much enjoyment from the game.

If anyone has any ideas how to either get XP quicker, or squeeze out a bit more enjoyment from the game, it would be very helpful.

The thing that gave me the most satisfaction is having a committed, and dedicated partner for 2v2s. 2v2 matches have the most satisfactory feelz, when you get a win on a team that's close to your skill level. Good matches are hard to find, but worth it in my opinion.

And if you wanna gain xp the fastest then I'd suggest doing the methods that are around on YouTube involving turning your custom matches into botted xp.

Edited by Core-Taku

• 5 months later...
On 8/29/2021 at 7:50 AM, Core-Taku said:

The thing that gave me the most satisfaction is having a committed, and dedicated partner for 2v2s. 2v2 matches have the most satisfactory feelz, when you get a win on a team that's close to your skill level. Good matches are hard to find, but worth it in my opinion.

And if you wanna gain xp the fastest then I'd suggest doing the methods that are around on YouTube involving turning your custom matches into botted xp.

This is so true. When you have a dedicated 2s partner and you clutch up that win, it is the greatest feeling. Got tired of 1s around 100 hours in, but 2s kept me playing and still does for hundreds more. Definitely worth the trouble of finding someone to play with.