Resistance difficulty...

Bastian-293

• 1 year later...

I got a question. I have played WD1 and WD2 but i have not yet played legion. I kind of do not want to have to play the story twice to get 100%. Can i play resistance difficulty from the start and how hard would it be (and how long would it take) to get all the trophies on resistance mode? Also can i change difficulty after having done the main story in order to make the side quests easier?

Edited by Ravie_HD
Edit

Yes you can. That what I did when I 100%’d the PS5 version. Of course I had already done the PS4 version so I was already familiar with the game and how to handle difficult parts. There are lots of good tips here that can help you out and plenty of guides. Starting with Resistance Mode will be painful, but doable as long as you’re patient and making regular backup saves on the cloud. Also having Aiden and Wrench from the Bloodlines dlc will be a massive help. If that’s the route you want to take, I’d recommend just focusing on the story and ignoring other stuff like the paste-ups, bar hopping, and operator specific trophies. None of that stuff will help you out with getting through the campaign and you can do all that on easy after you’re done.  Good luck! 🍀🏆

On 10/19/2023 at 2:42 PM, Shipwreck24273 said:

Yes you can. That what I did when I 100%’d the PS5 version. Of course I had already done the PS4 version so I was already familiar with the game and how to handle difficult parts. There are lots of good tips here that can help you out and plenty of guides. Starting with Resistance Mode will be painful, but doable as long as you’re patient and making regular backup saves on the cloud. Also having Aiden and Wrench from the Bloodlines dlc will be a massive help. If that’s the route you want to take, I’d recommend just focusing on the story and ignoring other stuff like the paste-ups, bar hopping, and operator specific trophies. None of that stuff will help you out with getting through the campaign and you can do all that on easy after you’re done.  Good luck! 🍀🏆

Thanks. I started on resistance. I already liberated all the districts so the checkpoints go away and did a lot of the misc stuff (way i did for example the 10 kills with the bees was get a kill and then back out to main menu, kill counts, enemy respawns and chase stops). However i have come across the problem that for some reason i cant load my ps5 cloud save on the ps4 anymore (just the main game, dlc cloud still works for some reason)