Ahoy - UK Gamer

CptToffer

Evening all - 35 year old father of one (unless we're counting pets then it's four!). Long time gamer - 30 years and counting. Cut my teeth on a NES and Tandy 3000! Mainly a Nintendo and PC kid until I was 21 and someone got me an Xbox 360. It was cool and then someone dropped a PS3 into my lap about 6 years into its life cycle. It came free with a phone! 

Someone recommended Uncharted to me and I was hooked. Didn't start trophy hunting until Ps4 era, when, after playing something called "Rocket League" I realised I was pretty close to getting all the trophies and that was kinda cool. Been trophy hunting ever since. I don't have a lot of time for it and it's really not a super impressive haul but I enjoy it and PSN Profiles has been invaluable in that goal. 

Got a bunch of other hobbies and gaming stories but that's me for now. Hopefully catch you all in a session at some point! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CptToffer said:

Evening all - 35 year old father of one (unless we're counting pets then it's four!). Long time gamer - 30 years and counting. Cut my teeth on a NES and Tandy 3000! Mainly a Nintendo and PC kid until I was 21 and someone got me an Xbox 360. It was cool and then someone dropped a PS3 into my lap about 6 years into its life cycle. It came free with a phone! 

Someone recommended Uncharted to me and I was hooked. Didn't start trophy hunting until Ps4 era, when, after playing something called "Rocket League" I realised I was pretty close to getting all the trophies and that was kinda cool. Been trophy hunting ever since. I don't have a lot of time for it and it's really not a super impressive haul but I enjoy it and PSN Profiles has been invaluable in that goal. 

Got a bunch of other hobbies and gaming stories but that's me for now. Hopefully catch you all in a session at some point! 

Welcome! We had a similar gaming journey judging by your description :) man, I completely forgot Tandy stores existed until you mentioned the 3000 there. I'm now officially on a nostalgia trip!

• Like 1