Every trophy hunter's lost dream: games you wish you had the time/knowledge to get platinum in your collection but it's too late

Well, there’s four categories for this:

Games I will never play now:

-The Guitar Hero/Rockband/Band Hero games (perpherials too expensive now, AFAIK servers are gone for all games).

-The Disney Infinity Games (again, too expensive to get all the figures when I know the games are impossible to plat now). 

Games that I’m likely to play in future, but know I can likely never Platnium/100% now: 

-LittleBigPlanet & LittleBigPlanet 2

-Mad Max

-Brutal Legend (servers still working, I think, so should be able to get the Platnium, but the DLC has been delisted for awhile).

-Ride to Hell: Retribution (same as Brutal Legend, though there might still be sealed copies of the version with DLC, the last time someone confirmed the codes still worked was in 2019-yes, I occasionally enjoy playing horrible games, sue me). 

Games on my list that have unobtainable Platniums now:

-Michael Jackson The Experience (Curse the devs for adding that stupid Facebook trophy!!!)

Games I would love to Platnium/100%, but are delisted (with no physical available, so I’ll likely never have the chance):

-Magrunner: Dark Pulse

-Beyond Eyes

There’s probably more, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

I'm still fairly new to trophy hunting so there have been a number of games I've found that looked interesting to go back and play but the platinum is now unobtainable.

The one that stings the most since I had started it way back in the day was the first LBP. When I got into trophies during COVID, it was one of the games I went back to play and start working on. The platinum definitely seemed doable. As I was in the middle of working on the online trophies is when their servers were hacked and then later shutdown for good. It sucked since there was no warning due to the circumstances plus I had over 10 years so that's on me.

These are the games that come to mind that I wish I could go back in time and play for the platinum:

Disney Inifity games

LBP2 and LBP Karting

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Modnation Racers

Wipeout 2048

MotorStorm games

Mad Max (thought it was actually still doable until reading this thread)

• 2 weeks later...

Max payne 3 - its a very Nice platinum, but i never Got around to it, and now its too late.

GTA V on ps3. I Wish i had done it, so i could have plat on both ps3 and ps4. 

Portal 2 on ps3

Fifa 14-18 - have a couple unobtainables im each game. Learned my lesson though. I try to do ALL online first thing in my games now 

Edited by TomataEighty9

Motorstorm Pacific Rift, one of my favorite racing games of all the time, had no interested in trophies at the time and now it's too late to obtain the plat.

Dirt 3, another racing game I liked tons which I had no patience to get the plat, this one still stings to this day.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F2nd, both from Ps3.

When i almost completed the godamn 200 missions, my ps3 died.

The plat is still obtainable, but i don't intend to buy another Playstation 3 just for it.

Edited by MegaMegu__