How can I get more silk?

captain_evil777

I have completed basically every quests, collectables available up till this point… especially with a new amour obtained in Iki in addition to my current existing 3 which are short of the last upgrade, I am short of silk. I have completed “whispers in the woods” (unable to exploit the farming glitch anymore), bought a silk from trappers (1 and only piece available for purchase), completed all side quests with rewards for silk. Now I am still short.

I am trying to upgrade everything and avoiding another new game plus. Is there any place where we can pick up more silk, like any particular temple location? Does the trapper respawn silk for purchase?

On another note, after I started Iki, the gift altar no longer respawn gifts and I have awaited for quite some time with no respawn of silk from the trapper. Not sure if it’s suppose to be the case or is there a bug?

On 8/28/2021 at 7:07 PM, captain_evil777 said:

I have completed basically every quests, collectables available up till this point… especially with a new amour obtained in Iki in addition to my current existing 3 which are short of the last upgrade, I am short of silk. I have completed “whispers in the woods” (unable to exploit the farming glitch anymore), bought a silk from trappers (1 and only piece available for purchase), completed all side quests with rewards for silk. Now I am still short.

I am trying to upgrade everything and avoiding another new game plus. Is there any place where we can pick up more silk, like any particular temple location? Does the trapper respawn silk for purchase?

On another note, after I started Iki, the gift altar no longer respawn gifts and I have awaited for quite some time with no respawn of silk from the trapper. Not sure if it’s suppose to be the case or is there a bug?

It's by design, silk does not respawn anywhere.  You have to do two runs of NG+ and complete every quest that gives silk to be able to fully upgrade everything, or use the silk respawn trick.

Edited by Snake2410

On 8/31/2021 at 5:34 PM, captain_evil777 said:

Thanks. I won’t be going for another NG+… moved on to Legends, now hunting for the Legendary Forbidden medicine… rounds of survivals but no luck with the RNG

Good luck!  They nerfed drop rates for legendary gear with the DC patch a bit.  I tend to get a couple ever 2 or 3 gold survivors if I'm lucky.  Usually all on the same one when I get any legendaries.  My buddy and I got a few on the nightmare story the other night too, but you need to complete all bonus objectives on it too.

• 2 weeks later...