Trophy thoughts

FocusDR

13 hours ago, Thrillhelm said:

Love the concept but why the lack of contrast, the levels are a bit too dark (in matters of lighting).

This is a HUGE turn off for me. I recently suffered through a few games in a row that were just too dark and made finding collectibles, and just where to go, a pain.

The list seems like it's mostly story related? Doesn't seem to be too much random stuff.

Depending on price, I'm in.

4 hours ago, mUnday-- said:

Great game. No Ch. select or anything at the end though. Save gets wiped and the only option is to start a new game. Some missables.

How would you rate the difficulty? 

Only 0.3% of players have the plat so far so either it's difficult or not a lot of people have the game 

Edited by CaptainJeff87

24 minutes ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

How would you rate the difficulty? 

Only 0.3% of players have the plat so far so either it's difficult or not a lot of people have the game 

For me its 4/10. The Game is not really hard. Much Savepoints. The hardest Part are the Boss Fights at the End. 

12 hours ago, Pr3mut0s-DE said:

I only left two Ralar Seeds and have to start a new Game. 1f622.png

Hi Pr3mutos,

how did you know about the two missing seeds as there is no overall counter in the game isn't it? You may already found a Collectible guide for the game? I actually found four seeds until now and i am right after you defeated the first boss and now with reading about the missable seeds i am concerned about playing forward and ending up with 2-3 seeds short at the end just to play the game all over again for some seeds -.-

1 hour ago, Schwarz88 said:

Hi Pr3mutos,

how did you know about the two missing seeds as there is no overall counter in the game isn't it? You may already found a Collectible guide for the game? I actually found four seeds until now and i am right after you defeated the first boss and now with reading about the missable seeds i am concerned about playing forward and ending up with 2-3 seeds short at the end just to play the game all over again for some seeds -.-

Every Level have 4 Seeds. 

Reasonably easy plat. levels aren't that big so if you make sure you search every level thoroughly u will find all the seeds. Most trophies are story related. puzzles are pretty easy.

use your standard rifle charged shots work well

Spoiler

In bulk
Find all the Ralar seeds and top up your health.

Missable

levels have 4 seeds each + 1 you can buy one from Atxaka. I'm pretty sure the fairy thing that follows you gives you a hint of a point of no return in places.

I was close to missing one on the slug level 5 Valley of Marad (i think) right at the end there's a waterfall and a blue flag off to the right. also levels 2,3 & 4 have a tree each you need to collect the sap from for the shells.

Also for people pulling their hair out trying to find the 4th seed on the level where you have to open the gate witht he snake moon fire and sun. its AFTER you open the gate and go through.

also level 4 "Broken Sea Islands. there is one seed hidden pretty well in this map towards the end at the top right "

there is a pirate island section towards the end at the bottom of the map, dont forget to visit for the tree and last seed on this level

Oh, shell!
Buy all the shells from Atxaka's store.

Missable. requires collecting the sap from trees in levels 2 3 & 4 - there are 4 shells total. i think the first one is story related

they aren't overly difficult to spot and generally there is a puzzle to figure out to get to them

I do

Missable but easy to get on new game
Borrow the jewel from the ring in the "Slug Swamp."

There's a ring in a box on first level. pretty hard to miss. ther fairy thing talks about it. press x on it

Pull the lever, Lu'Faz
Defend the rabbit citadel from siege.

Im not sure if you can fail this one and void the trophy. I did it first time

Good boy

technically missable
Pet the ToMM-1 turret.

easy enough just throw a turrent out and press x on it

May the Giants be with you

technically missable
Find Torkol's brother in the crypt of the "Shashan Desert."

This is just a dead guy you walk over in level 3 your fairy will say something. just press x. pretty sure the tree is near here also.

Better safe than sorry

technically missable
Buy all the medkit upgrades in Atxaka's store.

Armed to the radula

technically missable
Get all the weapons in Clid's arsenal.

Both these are technically missable but you should have plenty of money if you have been breaking and killing everything. the game warns you of a last chance to buy

Hardest part was final boss with 2 stages.

First stage just use the default rifle and land mines, make sure to roll when he becomes visible easy fight.

Second stage is giant spider with 4 legs. each leg has a different power. I found destroying the one that pops up through the centre and the one that try's to slam you first. Then the cannon on the left and lastly the laser on the right. after 3 have been killed the last leg becomes extremely powerful and fires projectiles quite difficult to dodge.

Edited by Bra-C-Ket
  • Like 3