What Unachievable Trophies do you have that you are most relieved about?

Breakingthegreen

There are other games I have with unobtainable trophies but these are the ones that I really liked. Without going through the actual trophies that are unobtainable I will go with the trophies that got me the plats for the following:

Driveclub

1L9e1d13.png

Killzone 2

1L4b3c76.png

The Last Of Us

1L3a3dab.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

ALL online trophies for every single game that has them.

Also all the PS3 Konami games like The Simpsons, Turtles and X-Men because now they're delisted forever....

hmm... I should add the simpsons game and scott pilgrim ps3 too... I was only looking at games with a Platinum trophy ?

Burnout Paradise Elite (platinum) Ps3 

1L526548.png

Cold Blooded  (uncharted 2 ps3), awarded for 2500 kills in multiplayer games also hard & crushing coop trophies as well

60Lcd6784.png

Operation7 Revolution (platinum)

1La83612.png

Kill Strain (platinum) I'm on top 10 latest achievers on this one 

1L0d7421.png

Frozen Synapse Prime  multiplayer trophies, top 50 latest achievers as well (this was nuts damn)

16Lf222bb.png

I'm pretty sure there are a lot more maybe i edit some...

47Lef74cf.png

Star Creator (Gold) ModNation Racers (PS3)

I don't think there will be any unobtainable trophy I'm more proud of than this one. 250,000 Create XP is a ridiculous grind, and I had to coordinate with a ton of people (I think the PSN messaging chat we did had like, 30 people in it IIRC) to get this trophy. I didn't get all the online trophies, but I did grab this one, just two days before the game's online services were shut down for good on October 10th, 2018. In fact, I'm one of the last people on this website to have obtained this trophy. Only two users got it after me. To this day, I'm still very glad I got this practically last-minute, even if I couldn't future proof my Platinum.

This thing has a permanent spot on my Trophy Cabinet for a very good reason.

• Like 3

I think the game I am most proud of not having slipped through my fingers is mortal kombat 9. I decided to do the online on a whim(despite hating the grind) one month before the sudden server shutdown. Because of that I focused on getting all MP trophies first on the PS3 games that followed. 

It was a close call for sure... 

• Like 3

Mad Max (Server Shutdown), Mafia 3 (Latest patch makes the platinum unachievable)  and White Night (Delisted from the PSN store).

And I don`t know if it counts but I got the Baja Edge of Control HD platinum (only achievable with the disc version because different patches make different trophies unachievable).

I can think of a couple.

Mad Max

1Ld10ba1.png

This game sucks, lmao, but a friend recommended it to me a long time ago so I promised him I'd play it. It's not the worst game I've ever played, but it is very generic and kind of boring when it gets down to it. The bugs don't help either of course, having to check every single time I picked up any scrap pile was really annoying. The fact that this is unobtainable because of two extremely simple challenges that really have no reason to be tied to an online server is really stupid. But hey! I got it. And now no one else can ever again.

Evolve

1L82fadb.png

Did you know, despite being entirely still playable on a P2P basis with other people, Evolve's platinum is still unobtainable? You can get every single gameplay-based trophy in the game, except one extremely simple 2-second trophy gained by changing your emblem. Thank god I did that when I had the chance, I went for this one during the shutdown timer. It's honestly a pretty fun game, just a really long grind for platinum that's not very fun without friends. Thankfully, I had friends! So it worked out in the end.

Dante's Inferno

53L7ae2a4.png

The platinum is obtainable, but the DLC's long since been delisted. This one was weird, because I have absolutely no memory of this, but apparently I bought the season pass for this game AGES ago when I played it for the first time. I was at first upset for not being able to get the 100%, but lo and behold, it was all right there waiting for me. The co-op is terrible by the way, you aren't missing anything, but I got it done!

There's a few others I have that are unobtainable now, but these are the primary ones I think about.

• Like 1

1L78ae53.png1L00af84.png1Laebff3.png

The Platinum Trophies for Modnation Racers: Road Trip, WIpEout 2048, and FIFA 13. All on Vita, because I was a very dedicated player of that majestic little handheld. Modnation is the rarest of the three (0.88%) owing to its list including adhoc Trophies for which I ended up buying a second Vita this year - the servers closed down years ago, but I had gotten all of the multiplayer Trophies by then. Same goes for WipEout (1.24%) and FIFA (still in the 2.XX range).

I've also the 100% for the MP-heavy Killzone 3, but that one isn't particularly rare - same goes for a few other games like PASBR, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Hitman Absolution, Playstation Home, and so on. The GTA V (PS3) Trophies will join this list soon.

• Like 4

Wipeout HD

While far from the hardest racing game by todays standard, it is a nice one to have on the list as it is an OG plat from the early PS3 era. Pretty tough for newcomers (my first Wipeout game) 

Killzone 2

I have the plat but not the dlc trophies, I am happy to own the platinum which is enough for me. I got this plat back when online was pretty active (did it first time on an older account - 2010-2011), so Valor Grand Cross was not that bad, I played pretty casually and got it done, but if I were to play it years later before the servers were shut down then it would’ve been another story. The ribbons were a pain though, I avoided boosting too much due to mods banning players who boosted back then. The story on Elite was also no pushover mainly because of Visary Palace - the endless waves and Rico’s incompetence ?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Portal 2’s online trophies. I’m so glad I got the platinum done when I did. And it’s such a shame you can’t get the online trophies anymore, because Portal 2 is top tier one of my favourite games but I can’t recommend it to other trophy hunters now.

You can still technically obtain those trophies from what i can gather, but you have to play with someone on PC  :) 

L55e4ce.png

The whole game was online, and was super fun. A weeny bit time consuming, but i'm a sucker for collectable creature type games and the artwork was gorgeous and the concept was pretty rad too  :) 

13 minutes ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

You can still technically obtain those trophies from what i can gather, but you have to play with someone on PC  :) 

Nope steam server for the game have been offline for years because Valve hates PSN for some reason. So two trophies are permanently unobtaianble.