What Unachievable Trophies do you have that you are most relieved about?

Breakingthegreen

The ones that come to mind for me is

Killzone 2 MP trophies (no dlc) even though I had it done long before the servers shut down, I am still happy to have them done.

Killzone 3 and Killzone 3 MP stand alone. Same as above.

Uncharted 2 & 3 (PS3)

I also got the challenges requiring online in Mad Max last year before the server went offline. Just need to finish up the plat.

I am sure there are others but these are what I can think of for now.

• Like 3

LittleBigPlanet 2

This is before the servers were taken offline in may. I knocked out Dive in 25, and the annoying 50 Unique players trophies. I had to order a controller online just to get the prize bubbles out of the way. I played a crap ton of the game with my brothers back in the middle school days, and now, a year out of High School, I decided to do the game, and I did manage to get the base game trophies done. Now I have the platinum trophy, I can rest on LBP2. 

Edited by mckbros

Uncharted 3 . Did it before the shutdown , i actually never thought i would get 100% . I did boost mostly with people from US and cause of time zone. I woke up for many days at 4am just to be able to play with them. 

It was actually fun after all we went through. Had great co-op and talking about anything and joking around made the process better :)

• Like 3

Portal 2: :gold:Professor Portal & :silver:Friends List with benefits - I really enjoyed this game and with no remake on the ps4 or ps5, I'm happy I got the online done before the servers shut and the plat became unobtainable. 

Uncharted 2 dlc - Its my favorite from the series and it was probably the first mp that I became really invested in. By the time the shutdown was announced, I'd already obtained all the dlc trophies just from playing the mp so much. Uncharted 3 just didn't land the same for me and which is probably why I couldn't commit to the 100%.

Ridge Race Unbounded: :gold:Best in the World - Somehow managed to get this before the shutdown. Not only was the game a glitchy nightmare to play online but getting 7 others together for 5 events, well you can imagine the frustration and rage trying to go for this. I still remember getting the trophy while listening to others in the group complaining and arguing. 

COD BO2: :silver:Big Leagues - I don't need to go into the history of this trophy as its pretty well known here. For some reason, instead of adding it to the backlog when I bought this like I normally do with games, I decided to try it out and played in the League Play before it was no longer supported. For this reason alone I will endure the challenges and come back to grab the plat one day.  

Edited by black__bunny
  • Like 2

On 8/29/2021 at 2:28 AM, SpaceCoresDad said:

I can think of a couple.

Mad Max

1Ld10ba1.png

This game sucks, lmao, but a friend recommended it to me a long time ago so I promised him I'd play it. It's not the worst game I've ever played, but it is very generic and kind of boring when it gets down to it. The bugs don't help either of course, having to check every single time I picked up any scrap pile was really annoying. The fact that this is unobtainable because of two extremely simple challenges that really have no reason to be tied to an online server is really stupid. But hey! I got it. And now no one else can ever again.

Evolve

1L82fadb.png

Did you know, despite being entirely still playable on a P2P basis with other people, Evolve's platinum is still unobtainable? You can get every single gameplay-based trophy in the game, except one extremely simple 2-second trophy gained by changing your emblem. Thank god I did that when I had the chance, I went for this one during the shutdown timer. It's honestly a pretty fun game, just a really long grind for platinum that's not very fun without friends. Thankfully, I had friends! So it worked out in the end.

Dante's Inferno

53L7ae2a4.png

The platinum is obtainable, but the DLC's long since been delisted. This one was weird, because I have absolutely no memory of this, but apparently I bought the season pass for this game AGES ago when I played it for the first time. I was at first upset for not being able to get the 100%, but lo and behold, it was all right there waiting for me. The co-op is terrible by the way, you aren't missing anything, but I got it done!

There's a few others I have that are unobtainable now, but these are the primary ones I think about.

Pretty stupid two of these three games are unobtainable because of a simple task. 

Mad Max mostly has the aesthetic going for it. If you loved Road Warrior and those other old movies from the 80s, you’d get a kick out of Mad Max.

I generally avoid online heavy games as much as possible, so I was never going to get Evolve. 

Shame that Dante’s Inferno is stuck on the old PS3. PS Now is basically the best option at this point, but Sony these past couple years has been removing a lot of old PS3 titles from their library, which sucks. 

I only heard you need a solid co-op partner for the trials. The 2P trials are basically impossible without a partner, and I think they take a long time to finish. Definitely explains why so many people don’t have that trophy, but they have everything else.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright so here's everything I have that is now unobtainable...

Driveclub - Clubman, Contender, And So It Begins, Team Work, Unbeatable, and Lifer are all unobtainable in the base game. Any of the DLC that wasn't bought prior to a delisting back in August - September 2019 is unobtainable as well.

Driveclub Bikes - Community Service, Any Takers, and I'll Save That For Later are all unobtainable in the base game. Same applies to above in regards to DLC.

Mad Max - Up to the Task is unobtainable if you didn't do the daily scrap online challenge before the server shutdown.

Max Payne 3 - The latest victim, and out of everything I have, this is my proudest. All the DLC is unobtainable, including Challenge Mode. Everything from Full Monty downwards when looking at the base game trophy list is unobtainable.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS Vita) - Triple Kill, Team Sweeper, Friendly Competition, Tournament Fighter, First Blood, Victorious, and This is Living are all unobtainable.

Uncharted: Fight For Fortune - Kitty Got Wet is unobtainable. Sudden server shutdown without any announcement or warning ahead of time. The game is also delisted, making this one I'm proud to have finished.

White Night - Not technically considered unobtainable since it's entirely single player, but was delisted years ago, making it hard to obtain. I don't think this ever got a physical release.

• Like 2

I guess with recent news, I'm glad that I got the platinum for Little Big Planet 1 (and 3, not sure if that one is also affected) before all of this mess :)

And I wasn't into trophy hunting back then, so was annoyed I never got a FIFA platinum on PS3 (I had 11,12,13 and 14), but with FIFA 15 servers on PS4 shutting down last week, I'm glad I got that one at least. It was actually the one I got last after 17 and 16, because there was a really difficult "score from the ground" trophy.

Added ones: I got the Mad Max plat as well before all of their server issues lol.

Plus I managed to get the plat for the Foul Play game, despite being from EU, because I managed to co-op with a Mexican user, and for some reason that solved that particular server issue for the Team Player trophy.

Fortunately I don't worry about not having a 100% profile, I just like getting my platinum total up, and playing all types of games :D I do make sure to go for online trophies first though with any fresh game now tho!

Edited by groomyboy