100 win trophies glitched ??

So I been trying to get the 100 attack and defence win trophies. (Last 2 I need for plat) but for some reason they are not popping. 

R6 tracker shows that I have 150 attack wins and 145 defence wins. 

Are there some special requirements I'm missing? Like all the wins have to be in same season or only some operators count ?

I’m pretty sure that you have to get them all in a single mode, just like most of the other trophies, if you got 90 wins in quick match, then 90 wins in ranked, you’re not going to get that trophy until you get 100 in the same mode.

Could it be that?

Edited by ArcadeJedi

On 29.8.2021 at 8:16 PM, ArcadeJedi said:

I’m pretty sure that you have to get them all in a single mode, just like most of the other trophies, if you got 90 wins in quick match, then 90 wins in ranked, you’re not going to get that trophy until you get 100 in the same mode.

Could it be that?

Im currently working on Quick match only to find out as I had the same thought.

Just hope it doesn't have to been in the same season aswell as I started counting quick matches 2 days before last season ended.

So finally managed to do it. I do not know if it's a requirement but they popped after getting all the wins in the same game mode. (I used quickmatch).

I started counting from zero a week ago so none of my old wins from before the trophy list got changed counted as they popped exactly then I hit 100.