Are there English subtitles?

DiegoJonssonBR

• 1 month later...
On 29/08/2021 at 8:40 AM, DiegoJonssonBR said:

I wanna buy this game cause Mary Skelter Nightmares 1 was awesome, but of course it will be better if I can understand the story, so does anyone know if there are English subtitles?

Thanks =)

The only thing I could find a mention about the Asia release at all was an old shopee listing. Where it does say English/Chinese subs. But the physical Asia version is like impossible to find it seems online.

I'll try checking my HongKong PSN later and see what it says.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

Checked it, shows on the hongkong store as Chinese/Korean Version but confirms in a dlc that it's the same as the physical "Asia Version". I might take a risk last this week top up my account and purchase it to see if it's in English.

Even if it isn't in English not the worse thing with it being a RPG. Story wise would suck but menus, items and skills could easily be translated using a third party app on a phone if one wanted to play.

The game was also made available in English for Switch as a mass factory release. So if you don't care about trophies and want the full story that's an option as well.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

24 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Checked it, shows on the hongkong store as Chinese/Korean Version but confirms in a dlc that it's the same as the physical "Asia Version". I might take a risk last this week top up my account and purchase it to see if it's in English.

Even if it isn't in English not the worse thing with it being a RPG. Story wise would suck but menus, items and skills could easily be translated using a third party app on a phone if one wanted to play.

The game was also made available in English for Switch as a mass factory release. So if you don't care about trophies and want the full story that's an option as well.

The korean version is korean only. It lists no other languages on the box. The hong kong release appears to be the korean version with simplified chinese added

Edited by SnowxSakura

15 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Just the hong kong psn store. I did find physical copies on a few chinese websites, and they don't say anything about having english either

Hmm maybe there isn't one then. Finding lack of concrete information on my end was leading me to believe at first this was another Asterisk War situation. But after finding some old listings seems yeah the physical versions mention of Chinese subs only.