Accolades

KAdamsy1

Been playing legends mode lately, and out of no where have gotten 2 accolades. My question is how in the hell do i go about giving other players accolades in this cos for the life of me i can't figure it out, it certainly doesn't seem as obvious as games like COD.

6 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

well i know that much, but you can give to randoms but don't know how.

In the results screen after a match, you can scroll over to stats and there'll be an option saying, "Give Accolade to Players". You press X iirc and can choose whichever player to give one to.

10 hours ago, WILD DOG said:

In the results screen after a match, you can scroll over to stats and there'll be an option saying, "Give Accolade to Players". You press X iirc and can choose whichever player to give one to.

Thats the thing tho theres no option to say give accolades, yet people playing Ghost Of Tsushima are handing them out as i've received 2 so far.

38 minutes ago, KAdamsy1 said:

Thats the thing tho theres no option to say give accolades, yet people playing Ghost Of Tsushima are handing them out as i've received 2 so far.

Maybe they are playing on the PS4? I’m not overly sure how it all works myself though to be fair 

Finally figured it out lol. So basically i assumed it was the ps5 console that would allow giving accolades, however it appears its the game version that does it.

I've been playing GoT on my PS5 but the ps4 version and autopopping the ps5 trophies, did a test today played a quick play match on the ps5 version and at the end on the stats screen 'Give Accolade using X button shoes up'

So using the PS4 version you can receive accolades but not give them, using PS5 version you can give and receive.

Oh well live and learn i guess

• Like 1