Game crashes on the Final Boss

I can play normal through the first and second phase. And in the third phase when I start dealing actual Damage to the Boss the game crashes. Has anyone experienced something like that or any Idea?

I play on PS5 don't think it has something to do with my problem but who knows.

Edit: Ok typical result after complaining everything went smoothe. I had the same setup and everything after 5 crashes in a row at the same time during the fight.

I have no idea what caused this.

Edited by lemaestre
new information

• 3 weeks later...

I heard about it crashing on the Vita but never on a PS4 or PS5. Was it the type of frash thta makes the whole screen go black for a few seconds or a crash that just closes the app, I've experience both in different games. 

Also, which build were you using? Characters and gems

Update: Defeated the final boss without any crashing or freezes. My team was Ouroboros, Chaos Longinus and Order Mjolnir. Gems were pretty much intact during the whole run, most of them went to Longinus. 

Edited by maiathewinners

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It sounds to me like this is one of those PS4 games that just doesn't like the PS5's architecture so has to be played on a PS4 to avoid stability problems.

The PS5 doesn't give any warnings when starting the game unlike Arkham City for example. 

I'm way past the mid point in my 1st playthrough and didn't come across any problems so far. I will say it's kind alike Far Cry 5, it plays on the PS5 but you might get more crashes then on a PS4

On 20.9.2021 at 4:31 PM, maiathewinners said:

I heard about it crashing on the Vita but never on a PS4 or PS5. Was it the type of frash thta makes the whole screen go black for a few seconds or a crash that just closes the app, I've experience both in different games. 

Also, which build were you using? Characters and gems

Update: Defeated the final boss without any crashing or freezes. My team was Ouroboros, Chaos Longinus and Order Mjolnir. Gems were pretty much intact during the whole run, most of them went to Longinus. 

Yeah it were actually freezes, maybe too many actions at one time the game could not handle animations or something like that. I had used that spell that replenishes your characters actions so i could just spam through the fights with a decent buff on magic regen attacking never stops^^ As i said the freeze always occured in the damage phase.

On 8/29/2021 at 4:07 PM, lemaestre said:

I can play normal through the first and second phase. And in the third phase when I start dealing actual Damage to the Boss the game crashes. Has anyone experienced something like that or any Idea?

I play on PS5 don't think it has something to do with my problem but who knows.

Edit: Ok typical result after complaining everything went smoothe. I had the same setup and everything after 5 crashes in a row at the same time during the fight.

I have no idea what caused this.

if you go afk, or play for long periods of time including afk, ps5 builds memory leaks like no tommorrow. anything from shtting the game down abruptly, to going afk leaving it playing can cause minor glitches which are then saved to your system. but theese are the steps i take to resolve crashes and issues.

on ps5.. first step is to power off the machine and once it is off. Hold down the power button on front of console till you hear a beep, make sure your dualsense is connected via cable, and then choose clear system cache. this dumps all the excess shit from memory, the leaks and stuff.

then either reinstall the game, or repeat step 1 and choose rebuild system database (reinstallation probably better). if theese steps don't work you need to delete your save file, as it has glitched or become corrupted. and start again..

same thing if you get trophies failing to unlock even though you know people have them.

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84