All control tower disabled trophy bugged

RockingGarage

Hi all, I have destroyed all the control tower, total 12 of them in 9 location, but the trophy still not pop out... Anyone here have the same problem?

I even go back to all the 9 location for 2 times, to make sure the control tower has destroyed...

In this case what should I do? Do it again in new game+?

Not sure if they count towards that specific trophy, but in the last side mission, there are three control towers in the cauldron. Did you finish that mission? 

I couldn’t find my last control tower, so I opened up my map and deselected all the items on the map legend, except the control tower icon. That revealed my last one and made it easily noticeable. Hope that helps

13 minutes ago, kkulifay said:

Not sure if they count towards that specific trophy, but in the last side mission, there are three control towers in the cauldron. Did you finish that mission? 

I couldn’t find my last control tower, so I opened up my map and deselected all the items on the map legend, except the control tower icon. That revealed my last one and made it easily noticeable. Hope that helps

I did that too, destroy all 3 control tower in the cauldro, and also hide all the icon except the control tower, still nothing on the map.

Hi All, finally I got the trophy, here is my work out

1) Open a new game+ story mode

2) Finish main story until get the override device, then can straight away head north until the Frozen wild area

3) Follow the frozen wild main quest, complete the shaman path quest, in this quest, I am able to override 2 control tower

4) Complete the tall neck quest, so can get the location of the rest control tower

5) There are total 9 location (2 locations is in Shaman Path quest), 12 control tower (there are multiple control tower in 2 locations, 1 location with 3 control tower, another one with 2 control tower, can find detail here https://swissgameguides.com/maps/horizon_zero_dawn/the_frozen_wilds/world/interactive_map.html)

6) I just destroyed the rest of the control tower not even killing the machines around the control tower.

So the control tower in Firebreak doesn't count in the trophy.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...