Brutality 101 Help Please

offrroad

I’m incredibly close to 100% all the trophies (including dlc ones) but i’m just struggling with the Brutality 101 trophy, i’ve spent around 5 hours just trying to unlock this single trophy and i simply cannot do it.

Would anyone be able to do it for me over shareplay? If so then please respond or add me Psn~ Offroadlol- 

Thankyou!

59 minutes ago, Offroadlol- said:

I’m incredibly close to 100% all the trophies (including dlc ones) but i’m just struggling with the Brutality 101 trophy, i’ve spent around 5 hours just trying to unlock this single trophy and i simply cannot do it.

do you have all the moves and upgrades unlocked?...if so, I'd highly recommend trying to go for this trophy while doing "requiem for a killer" since you'll need to build a huge combo and a good variety of enemies spawn...I was aware of the trophy but got it kind of by accident while going for the latter one...I just spammed all the moves that I could remember in a somewhat sequential order in terms of which gadgets I used and ding...and no, i'm not offering help but I will give you a vote of confidence...haha...you got this, man...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Offroadlol- said:

Would anyone be able to do it for me over shareplay? If so then please respond or add me Psn~ Offroadlol- 

Thankyou!

I did it last year after a 4 year (I think) break. Best advice I can give is take a break, don't try for hours on end. Try for an hour, if it feels like you're not making any progress try again the next day. 

It worked for me with this, The Surge's final boss and a bunch of Dark Souls bosses.

1 hour ago, xItsLesterx said:

bbruuuuhhh... not even mad lmfao 

sorry, not sure what this means...or how it's on topic...

2 hours ago, Offroadlol- said:

Would anyone be able to do it for me over shareplay?

1 hour ago, ProfBambam55 said:

no, i'm not offering help but I will give you a vote of confidence...haha...you got this, man...

Edited by ProfBambam55

• 2 months later...

Hey guys (specially Offroadlol-)

This trophy can be done with less sweat. I've seen on a YouTube video that you can make it easier to acquire: go to Gotham Knights challenge, use all 5 Batman gadgets (batatang, explosive gel, batclaw, electrical charge and freeze blast), then switch to Nightwing and use his batons and electrical ground blast (require a previous 3x combo). Even if you break your combo (in fact, do it so that you can relax in case you can't chain them), that will count as 7 hit variation (7 gadgets, of course!) which accumulates to other 8 combat moves you must perform within a combo streak.

I got my trophy just yesterday, anyone can check my profile to see.

The reason why it is so is that Rocksteady did not change challenge mechanics from Arkham City, where gadgets and fight moves where cumulative independently from each other.

Hope you all manage to get this trophy. Though it is cool, I sincerely think it was unnecessary to have it.

Best of luck to you all! Cheers!

On 30/08/2021 at 10:20 AM, Offroadlol- said:

Thankyou!

Oh, I just found out I could quote your post. Think I'm getting old... lol

Check my post just above.

Found the YouTube link as well... should you have questions as to the source of the info I posted, there you have it

Cheers everyone!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

This one was easy compared to Asylum since the combat is so much more refined in Knight and there's more forgiveness with inputs. My problem here was that I was forgetting which moves I did and didn't do so I just kept cycling through moves while maintaining my combo until I eventually got it after like a half hour of retries. Ended up with like a x80 combo when I got it so I was definitely doing way more moves then I needed to. Need to keep in mind that there's I think 27 different moves you can do for this and you only need 15 for the trophy. Don't necessarily skip the trickier moves and just focus on the easier ones that the guides say, try to work everything in and do a few trickier moves so you can skip other moves that leave you vulnerable (ie. ground takedowns, triple stun, etc.) that ultimately leave you open to potentially break combo. 

• 5 months later...

Try the Gotham Knights AR challenge and doing at least one different move every hit or couple of hits. Keep in mind simple actions can count as a move, like strike, counter, throw counter, stun, stun combo, picking up & using weapons, batarang tackling enemies, etc. That’s almost half already, then you have a few takedowns, beat down, aerial attack, and the gadgets (probably go with the electric charge and batclaw, I always lose my combo with explosive gel). It’s definitely going to take a few tries, but at least in the Gotham knights challenge there is the added environmental takedown and dual team takedown which can be 2 additional options.

Edited by majorwoodie666
Wrote a comment for different trophy.