Struggle against the Darkness Trophy

darktore

• 2 months later...

Okay, I just managed to get the trophy with a friend. Since there is only little information about this in the web so far I thought I gonna post some short things.

We played in two player coop and only I activated three curses. I got the trophy and my coop partner didn't. Means, that everybody has to activate their debuffs individually, it does not count for the whole squad. It's pretty nice, since this means that your coop partner ( or partners ) can help you get the trophy without any negative effects. It helps a lot in the final phase. 

The trophy itself is not overly tough, only the final phase can get really hard if you are unlucky with the exalted boss spawns ( Falchion Brothers for example, a fucking pain since they spawn with 4 other Sub Bosses -.- )

When it comes to activating curses I have chosen the three least important ones ( in my case 50% reduced banner support, 1 health stone less and a shorter parry /  evasion window ), Some are really sick like dealing 20% less damage I highly recommend to avoid these. 

We just did the run twice, first run I activated three debuffs and my partner helped me and afterwards vice versa. 

Maybe this information helps others in the future. Cheers, Davy

• Like 1